+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

mat_medvedove

Mar 28, 2011
Nicely done. Thanks.
Was wondering if you could give me an insight on when would I receive PPR. Here it goes:

We applied more than a year ago (Oct, 2009). We did medical in Jan-2010. Since my wife was pregnant, she chose not to do the X-Ray. She did it after delivery in July-2010. That delayed the application because we had to add our daughter in the app as well and do her medical as well.
Our medical was about to expire that they called us in Jan-2011. They said you need to redo the medical and get a fresh police certificate. Unless we were willing to land in Canada before Jan-19-2011 (when the first medical would've expired). Cause, according to them, our application was almost finished. We couldn't. So we did another medical and police certificate.
When I was dropping off the police certificate in CHC, they took my phone number because, they said and I quote, application is almost finished and they might need to call me any time. That was March-14-2011.
Haven't heard since then.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mat_medvedove said:
Nicely done. Thanks.
Was wondering if you could give me an insight on when would I receive PPR. Here it goes:

We applied more than a year ago (Oct, 2009). We did medical in Jan-2010. Since my wife was pregnant, she chose not to do the X-Ray. She did it after delivery in July-2010. That delayed the application because we had to add our daughter in the app as well and do her medical as well.
Our medical was about to expire that they called us in Jan-2011. They said you need to redo the medical and get a fresh police certificate. Unless we were willing to land in Canada before Jan-19-2011 (when the first medical would've expired). Cause, according to them, our application was almost finished. We couldn't. So we did another medical and police certificate.
When I was dropping off the police certificate in CHC, they took my phone number because, they said and I quote, application is almost finished and they might need to call me any time. That was March-14-2011.
Haven't heard since then.
Should be any day now... u r almost there !
Qorax

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MBKP said:
@ Qorax!
Today even my Address is not showing on E-CAS.. What do u suggest? should i get my CAIPS Notes ?
Mine disappeared also and later on appeared after a week. So hold on.

Do not order any Caips.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
canadaforall & Qorax!........ when should one apply for CAIPS Notes to get a clear picture of the case?

I have sent my dull docs in August 2009 & im Isl-london transferee.....

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
MBKP said:
canadaforall & Qorax!........ when should one apply for CAIPS Notes to get a clear picture of the case?

I have sent my dull docs in August 2009 & im Isl-london transferee.....
Well i am also a 2009 applicant. I applied for Caip notes and only notes were written in my file by visa officer. But from the notes i can be preparing for anything they will ask .

If you also like you can also other for Caip Notes. But like i have read from the forum it is good to order for Caips when your e.cas turns to in process. I did ordered even though my case was not in process, but i got this reply from Visa office

Good morning Madam,
this to inform you that we have not received your fax.
You file is being processed.
Thank you.

So it all depends on you. You can order , since your case has been delayed like mine. When i did ordered i discovered many mistakes made by the visa office when he was processing my file. So i am getting reading and preparing if , they ask me for documents update, i will know exactly how to make them out quickly, since i saw the list of documents in my caip file.

Hope it helps.

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Hi Qorax ...how r you..
Wud u pls help me with a few things here.. I am getting a little impatient for my medicals..
The details of my file are as:
First Application submitted 29th April 2010 under Financial Managers NOC 0111 .
Points scored 75 , IELTS Band 8
Jobs changed 2, Married. 5 points for spouse Education.
1st File no. received 4th Aug 2010 .
Then I submitted full docs on 27th Nov 2010 at New Delhi Visa Office. It got delayed as I had to get a new passport as the lamination of the old passport had come off and it need to be replaced.
So got the Final File No. letter dated 22nd Dec 2010. Since then the status is showing as application received and I am waiting for my medicals.
I want you to pls guide me with the below 2 queries:
1. How much more time do I need to wait for the medicals. Its already been 4 months since I have sent the complete file to Visa Off ice Delhi. I want to land in Canada as early as possible. Is there any way I can get to know the latest status of my file or request for speedy processing of my file/case.
2. During verificiation .. will i get a call from them for sure 100% or it may or may not come.

Pls ans asap to settle my nerves.

nadoutchka

Feb 9, 2011
dear qorax;

i have some qusetions please and hope getting an answer,
i applied as FSW on 6th february on NOC 7242, and last week i got NER because of my duties not matching with the indicated NOC, i got another e-mail for the approval for refunding money ; im an instrument technician, in my CV job description is a little different than the NOC description, but the job tasks got from my company and which came late :'( is totally matching only job title is deifferent, so theses are my questions;
1- do i have to expect a returned application from CIC at least i can re-use my IELTS & TEF or they will keep the file with them?
2- Can i re-apply again with the same NOC ?
3- If i re-apply and when entering the data, it will not be a problem if they will see that i applied already with the same NOC ,only job description different?
4- i have to send a new application or i have to use the old file number ( E000********)?

thanks soo much brother qorax :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

mptocanada

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax
Sir Qorax,
I have received my Meds+PPR+RPRF. Does this mean my background and all other checks are clear. What is the average timeframe within which the pp's get stamped at the ND VO, AFTER the expiry of the 45 day deadline?
Thank you.
Regards,
mp

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
A guy on the forum 2009 Applicant got his Medical Call on 23rd march 2011.... does that mean that the rest of 2009 Applicants will soon receive it aswell ?

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
MBKP said:
A guy on the forum 2009 Applicant got his Medical Call on 23rd march 2011.... does that mean that the rest of 2009 Applicants will soon receive it aswell ?
It only means that it was his file's turn. That is it.

rsb2010

Star Member
Mar 30, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2014
LANDED..........
Mar 2014
Dear Qorax,

I sent my full docs on 27 Nov 2010 without RPPF fee ($490). I got the 2nd AOR on 22 Dec 2010.
Now i am desperately ::) waiting for my medicals. I have put a lot of things on hold (including family planning/child) so the this file gets processed early. If my wife gets pregnant and i receive the medicals it will cause a lot of delay which i do not want. We were told that it will take 6-8 months to land in canada , now its already 11 months and it will take another 3-4 months atleast i guess. Had v known this earlier , we wud have planned our child a early.
My file is being processed at New Delhi. 0111 Finance Manager category. Total 77 points . Ielts 8 bands.

Now cud u help me please with the below 2 simple queries.

1. Is there any way that I can get my file processed faster . Mail them / Call them / Visit VO / Post them a letter . Will it help. What should I do.

2. You had written in 1 thread BF'd that ''*RPRF can be sent anytime during the process. However, it is good to send it early'' .
Now, if i send this fee (RPRF) will it help save some time , even if it is 1 day , i will send it. will then open my file before the BF'D and process it. Pls guide me.

I had written to you earlier as well , but no reply recd. may b u r vry busy..
Hoping to hear from you soon .

Thanks in anticipation.
God Bless.
RSB

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
If my wife gets pregnant and i receive the medicals will it cause a lot of delay? - no, it will not.
Is there any way that I can get my file processed faster? - no, no way.
Mail them / Call them / Visit VO / Post them a letter . - if you were not asked to send an additional document, anything you do is useless. Actually you will make them busy with something else instead of working on your and others' files.
Will it help? - no, it won't.
What should I do? - polish your English, try to learn French and patently wait. Look at my timeline and keep in my mind that you are in your home country and I am not.

cybervjs

Star Member
Sep 11, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ qorax,
in my case they asked for fresh pcc again on 23 march along with updated back ground declaration form 1,,,, why would they need it again is there something wrong when they ask for it again ????????????