+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
@Rania Khan
Give your full time line
AOR. 5TH May 2019
Medical Request 25 August & ADR 2 (Travel History and Birth Certificate)
Medical Done. 9 September
Medical Pass. 15 September
Rised Web page for Previous visa refusal 2 October
Biometric Request. 18 October 2019
Biometric Done 21 October 2019
no news after that. Checked with MP in BC he said that criminality is passed but further process is going on .but I dont know how much time they will take now

Last edited:

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Looks like eligibility pending just order gcms notes and you dont need to ask consultant for gcms notes you can order from atip it's only 5$ will have better idea of you file on eligibility and security

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Looks like eligibility pending just order gcms notes and you dont need to ask consultant for gcms notes you can order from atip it's only 5$ will have better idea of you file on eligibility and security
it means they will take more months on eligibility check.:(:(:(:( any how I applied spouse open work permit also in October 15 and still no news . Let's see What God has a plan for us . can only hope for the best and Pray. bcz nobody can understand situation of a person who are waiting for PR . Allah may help all of us Ameen

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I am waiting since 16 march 2018 nearly 23 months all we can do just wait
InshAllah you will get good news Soon, your time and my husband time is same, his mistake he got married in the end of his PR and its delayed now. his file is complete already only just because of me he is waiting for his PR.

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Getting married is not mistake rania lol i got delayed cas I got separated and divorce in between PR file process so my file was held on BF shelf pending divorce certificate I got it in dec and I gave them in December last year now my file started moving lol

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
My eligibility passed criminality passed info sharing passed rcmp finger prints and biographic all clear with no record or match now file send to pnp med not started location I gave them medical upfront last august hopefully all will move smoothly

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
My eligibility passed criminality passed info sharing passed rcmp finger prints and biographic all clear with no record or match now file send to pnp med not started location I gave them medical upfront last august hopefully all will move smoothly
yea hopefully , we can pray only. nothing is in our hands . but how long they will hold at least one day result will come InshAllah

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Inshalaah prayers will work all we can do just pray keep in touch if any updates and order gcms right away
sure I will update. but its depend country to country . I am from Pakistan but living in Dubai from last 10 years and my PR applied by my husband directly from Canada.as I read mostly Pakistani's have to wait for a long time. I got married in January and applied spouse visa in May 2019 and waiting and praying. you can check my timeline again i add something

Last edited: