Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
sarkes01 said:
Dear Nekeol and seniors
I received my MR on 05 Jan 16 and I did it just after the day. Ecase shown my medical received on 09 Jan 16.
As I saw the form or my friends received medical request with schedule 4 background update papers after few days get Rprf.
But I didn't get schedule 4 & Rprf. I am confused. Would you please help me.
No worries
depend upon officer to officer, depend upon approvals from seniors, therefore don't worry and keep enjoying u r moving to Canada hopefully soon.
just enjoy ur life as much as u can, this homecountry enjoyment will be missed later on.

sarkes01

Apr 19, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Aug'14
AOR Received.
17 Dec'14
File Transfer...
26Jan'15
Med's Request
05 Jan'15
Med's Done....
06 Jan'15
nekeol said:
No worries
depend upon officer to officer, depend upon approvals from seniors, therefore don't worry and keep enjoying u r moving to Canada hopefully soon.
just enjoy ur life as much as u can, this homecountry enjoyment will be missed later on.
Dear nekeol
Thanks for good suggestion. I am confuse that i didn't get any response from VO.

gracemill

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hello All,

In need of your help here. Am a PNP Nominee and currently have my Background Check in progress since March 2nd 2016. The worry i currently face is a did my degree in UK from jan 2011 to june 2012, however didn't return back to my home country till August 2012. I already had a job waiting for me back home and accepted to commence the offer July 2012 with trainings for about a month. This trainings are done online with a Learning Management System as such was still in UK during the training till i came back and physically started at the office in August 2012. I used an immigration agent for my PR and it was after my application was submitted i discovered he put my stay in UK from January 2011- June 2012(being the duration of my masters rather than till August 2012. Meanwhile my old passport that have my Visa and stamps for UK trip is missing. I have obtained my UK ppc and it doesn't state my leaving date from UK as well as i have no criminal records ever.

NOTE: Didn't overstay in UK as my visa was still valid only my agent put June 2012 as my travel history meanwhile i left UK August 2012 first week.

My question is thus. What can i do in this situation and would Canada verify my leaving date from UK.

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
For all the applicants undergoing security checks, found this on another forum, simply quoting it here

Background check -- the basics:
· Timeframe: 0 - 21 months
· Steps that they take: If everything is cleared (medical is cleared, police report is cleared) they then start the background/security check (they will not do this before both things are cleared)
· From the first step they determine (with a CSIS member) if they want a in-depth report or simple one...
· Simple one takes about 90 days - 120 days
· In-depth takes about 180 days - 21 months --> further broken down to how in-depth they go... here are a few determining factors
o Your nationality and race
o Where you currently live
o Have you ever been rejected by a country
o have you ever been a refugee in a country and was that excepted
o how many courtiers you lived in
o Have you ever been in a country illegally
o Your Criminal record
§ if you have a record have you been rehabilitated and for how long
§ they do a full 12 months one if you had a criminal record
o And then they go into your personal stuff
§ eg. Bankruptcy ....
o They also will check your family background if they have reasons to suspect it
§ eg your brother is involved in anything that is related to their watch list (terrorism springs to mind here)
· Checks for most in-Canada apps are done by CSIS unless they think that they need to do checks in other countries...
· I asked him about the US and the UK ... all are done by CSIS unless they have reasons to check with local ...
· Now another hint he gave me is if your country is on the watch list for Canada you can find it on CSIS website ... I have not gone and looked at it so don€™t know ... but he says that Canada's list is exactly like US list so we should go look at that as well
· Here is also an added factor ... If you have ever worked for any governments you will be of interest even if you have ever been just a file clerk...
· Military background automatically = in-depth report ... (this means if the person sponsoring or the person being sponsored has any military background your looking at least 6 months check)
· Now for outside apps... you're looking at 6 months check anyway unless you come from a country that is visa exempt ...

This information is pretty old, from 2007, but i doubt the working of CSIS has changed in any way.
I think you are right , I spent till now 9 months in the security and I think because my husband is working as police officer so they need check in depth.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
gracemill said:
Hello All,

In need of your help here. Am a PNP Nominee and currently have my Background Check in progress since March 2nd 2016. The worry i currently face is a did my degree in UK from jan 2011 to june 2012, however didn't return back to my home country till August 2012. I already had a job waiting for me back home and accepted to commence the offer July 2012 with trainings for about a month. This trainings are done online with a Learning Management System as such was still in UK during the training till i came back and physically started at the office in August 2012. I used an immigration agent for my PR and it was after my application was submitted i discovered he put my stay in UK from January 2011- June 2012(being the duration of my masters rather than till August 2012. Meanwhile my old passport that have my Visa and stamps for UK trip is missing. I have obtained my UK ppc and it doesn't state my leaving date from UK as well as i have no criminal records ever.

NOTE: Didn't overstay in UK as my visa was still valid only my agent put June 2012 as my travel history meanwhile i left UK August 2012 first week.

My question is thus. What can i do in this situation and would Canada verify my leaving date from UK.
No they don't have access to UK records
what so ever u provided it is final

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
I have already received Medical Request and already done medicals and "Medical Results Received" line is also updated in ECAS.

What do you think that what they are doing with my application these days? Whether they are conducting background checks? or what could be the reason for the delay?

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
managersonline said:
I have already received Medical Request and already done medicals and "Medical Results Received" line is also updated in ECAS.

What do you think that what they are doing with my application these days? Whether they are conducting background checks? or what could be the reason for the delay?
YES THEY MUST BE IN NEXT PROCESS OR BGC

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
managersonline said:

"Medical Request has been received" means they have already cleared your Medical.

Security & background check will be the on-going one for you. Time varies from applicant to applicant for security check. You are almost done. Next thing will be Payment of RPRF for you.

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Goku said:
"Medical Request has been received" means they have already cleared your Medical.

Security & background check will be the on-going one for you. Time varies from applicant to applicant for security check. You are almost done. Next thing will be Payment of RPRF for you.
Hi, "medical results have been received" updated in my ECAS. I have already paid PPRF along with other requested documents. My visa office in Hong Kong. How long should I wait for PPR? Any idea.........

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Hi

My current review of eligibility & review of medical results showing : REVIEW IN PROGRESS. Currently I am under medical furtherance but cannot find any details updated in ECAS. At what stage my application status will be displayed in ECAS.??

Thanks in advance.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
IMGNSPNP said:
Hi

My current review of eligibility & review of medical results showing : REVIEW IN PROGRESS. Currently I am under medical furtherance but cannot find any details updated in ECAS. At what stage my application status will be displayed in ECAS.??

Thanks in advance.
when medical of all applicants pass until no

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Eusufzai said:
Hi, "medical results have been received" updated in my ECAS. I have already paid PPRF along with other requested documents. My visa office in Hong Kong. How long should I wait for PPR? Any idea.........
after security pass and ppr maximum two months

samahkhaled

Star Member
Mar 29, 2013
Dear All
I read all the conversation , I got main point that if they decided to extend the validity of MR FOR ANOTHER YEAR , then the application near to be done soon , However if they asked the applicant to re-submit his MR AGAIN , then the application still in progress and the security didn't end yet , am I correct ? I discovered in my last GMO that they extended my MR validity for another year this month but the security was whited out ( blanked) with no signs , numbers ( as 16 or 15) so I couldn't understand why they extended my MR by their own.

lawfrench

Mar 8, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End of 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
7-2015
Med's Done....
7-2015
Interview........
Not requested so far
Re: Background Checks -EXPLAINED - Form IMM669E

Dear All

I have read on the forums that although the form IMM669E asks fro details since 18 years old OR for the last 10 years, it is recommended to always provide the data since your 18th anniversary.

How much truth is to that, are last 10 years mostly enough or the VO always comes back and asks for history since you are 18 YO, i mean who tracks their locations and addresses, with monthly details, since they are 18 year old...

tbaba

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER 12/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
01-04-2015
Med's Request
24-07-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Interview........
Telephone interview on 25/02/2016
Passport Req..
29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-03-2016
LANDED..........
28-05-2016
Re: Background Checks -EXPLAINED - Form IMM669E

lawfrench said:
Dear All

I have read on the forums that although the form IMM669E asks fro details since 18 years old OR for the last 10 years, it is recommended to always provide the data since your 18th anniversary.

How much truth is to that, are last 10 years mostly enough or the VO always comes back and asks for history since you are 18 YO, i mean who tracks their locations and addresses, with monthly details, since they are 18 year old...
Please their request always come during PPR to fill from age 18