Passport Req..
20/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/11/2012
LANDED..........
06/12/2012
shaddy said:
table
you should try and read page one this thread...
. Thanks Shaddy,I read it carefully I did medical nearly two months.I hope so PPR is coming very soon inshallah.....

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
If the new doctor is not on the CIC website why risk it? Don't take any chances unless you want delays and possible refusal of you application. If by any reason this doctor is a SCAM and your time period passes they might refuse you (MED letter usually states that if they did not hear from you they will assume you are no longer interested in migrating to Canada).

Rod

68 Points said:
Dear Qorax !

After long Im writing to you concerning my upcoming medical test. As you previously replied to me, CIC issued my medical request few days back and Im planning to take test as soon as possible. But my concern is , CIC web site has mentioned a name of doctor of specific clinic of my home country. when I consulted , they replied me availability of another doctor ( who has been taking medical test since few months ). Is it possible ? is so why CIC has not updated such information. They told me they can show authentic letter of CIC regarding doctors validity of that another doctor.

Could you please suggest me on such issue.

I look forward hearing from you for your quick response.

Regards

68 Points

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!
There has been a movement in my Case. I received an email for the following Documents from CIC:
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
2. New Schedule A/Background Declaration
3. PCC.
4. 2 Recent Photographs.

The same has been delivered to them yesterday. Despite passing of 1 Month of Expiry of my Medicals, CIC did not ask for my Re-Medical.
Are there chances that i will get away to PPR-1 without Re-Medical?

qorax said:
That's a sad situation... but it happens with few -- usually due to the veracity of their b/g or security checks. I'm sorry - I can't assist u much here -- ur only option is to send them periodic status queries.

Qorax

S

sandeep714

Hi friends,

I have completed medicals on 16th October 2012 & the passports were also received at NDVO on 24th October 2012.

When should I expect my passports back with visa?

Please reply

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax!
There has been a movement in my Case. I received an email for the following Documents from CIC:
1. New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
2. New Schedule A/Background Declaration
3. PCC.
4. 2 Recent Photographs.

The same has been delivered to them yesterday. Despite passing of 1 Month of Expiry of my Medicals, CIC did not ask for my Re-Medical.
Are there chances that i will get away to PPR-1 without Re-Medical?
There r 'chances'... CIC is known to offer a few months respite on neck-n-neck cases (processing completion nearing meds expiry). Let's pray u fall into that batch!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sandeep714 said:
Hi friends,

I have completed medicals on 16th October 2012 & the passports were also received at NDVO on 24th October 2012.

When should I expect my passports back with visa?

Please reply
In a couple of months, usually.

YTNZ

Apr 26, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2011 encashed on 06/05/2011
Doc's Request.
06-02-2012 / 30-10-2012
Nomination.....
PER 03-06-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
08-07-2011
Med's Request
30-10-2012
Med's Done....
15-11-2012 / Medical received line 07-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
6-2-2013
VISA ISSUED...
decision made: 1-3-13 Visa Date: 27-02-13 Passport Received: 5-3-13
LANDED..........
Hopefully June 2013
My lawyer received my medical, PCC, POF, and updated forms request on 02 November. The problem is that my wife's passport expires after 6 months from now, if we applied now for a new passport for her and she got one with new number, would this affect the finalization of our application in any way?

I would appreciate your help and reply

68 Points

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 , 2011
IELTS Request
Along with Initial Package
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
20 Nov , 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Along with Medical
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 09, 2013
LANDED..........
Landed 12 June , 2013
thebeast184 said:
If the new doctor is not on the CIC website why risk it? Don't take any chances unless you want delays and possible refusal of you application. If by any reason this doctor is a SCAM and your time period passes they might refuse you (MED letter usually states that if they did not hear from you they will assume you are no longer interested in migrating to Canada).

Rod
: T hank you for your reply. I appreciate your Ideas. The new doctors also from same clinic and they said he has also certific ate from CIC. And they are also surprised why his name is not being updated.

Once again thank you for your ideas. I have around one week time and I will see in detail before taking any decision.

Regards

68 Points

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
YTNZ said:
My lawyer received my medical, PCC, POF, and updated forms request on 02 November. The problem is that my wife's passport expires after 6 months from now, if we applied now for a new passport for her and she got one with new number, would this affect the finalization of our application in any way?

YTNZ ... No it will not affect since .. i did my med on my previous PPT and after med i had to send it for revalidation coz there was one page left blank..got to know from embassy that instead of revalidation they will renew the PPT .... In the mean time i got my PPR then ... Only one day before i just sent them an update for my new PPt and nxt day sent it to LVO by Courier... Nothing happened.... got PPT back exactly after 4 weeks ........ So just after Med send the PPT for renewal ....... Hoping everything will be smooth

RNSS

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YTNZ said:

Dont worry. It does not matter. After your Background checks are done, you will be asked to send a fresh copy of passport to CHC which should preferably have 6 months or more to expire.

Regards

68 Points

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 , 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
20 Nov , 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Along with Medical
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 09, 2013
LANDED..........
Landed 12 June , 2013
qorax said:
There r 'chances'... CIC is known to offer a few months respite on neck-n-neck cases (processing completion nearing meds expiry). Let's pray u fall into that batch!
Dear Qorax !

I m planning to undergo medical test as soon as possible. Among assigned Clinics ( Three in Nepal) two has not started to work as they are newly selected as they said. Third one is working. My concern is , CIC has mentioned name of one doctor Mr. Basnayat. But clinic said they have another doctors too who has been taking medical test tasks since lats 3/4 months. Is it possible ? They claimed CIC has already issued authorized letter for that new one. Can I do my medical test with that new one.

I'm waiting for your reply and response.

Regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
68 Points said:
Dear Qorax !

I m planning to undergo medical test as soon as possible. Among assigned Clinics ( Three in Nepal) two has not started to work as they are newly selected as they said. Third one is working. My concern is , CIC has mentioned name of one doctor Mr. Basnayat. But clinic said they have another doctors too who has been taking medical test tasks since lats 3/4 months. Is it possible ? They claimed CIC has already issued authorized letter for that new one. Can I do my medical test with that new one.

I'm waiting for your reply and response.

Regards
Yes u can.

68 Points

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 03 , 2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
20 Nov , 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Along with Medical
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 09, 2013
LANDED..........
Landed 12 June , 2013
qorax said:
yes u can.
But web site is silent regarding the name of that new doctor. How can I get proper information that the new doctor is assigned panel physician.

Looking for your quick response and suggestions

Regards

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
News Release — Canada welcomes largest number of parents and grandparents in almost twenty years

Up to 35,000 parents and grandparents to be reunited with families

Mississauga, November 5, 2012
— After the first year of the Action Plan for Faster Family Reunification, major progress has been made in reuniting families more quickly and reducing the backlog of Parent and Grandparent (PGP) program applications, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

The 2013 Levels Plan, which was tabled last week, includes the admission of 25,000 parents and grandparents for the second year in a row, for a total of 50,000 between this year and next. This is a 60 percent annual increase from 2010 and the highest level in nearly two decades.

The Action Plan also took immediate steps to address a backlog of PGP applications that had ballooned to approximately 165,000 applicants, with wait times stretching to an unacceptable eight years. By the end of this year, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) expects to have reduced the backlog by about 20 percent. Of the applications cleared from the backlog, the majority met the requirements of the program and have been approved.

Furthermore, there has been strong uptake of the new Parent and Grandparent Super Visa, which allows parents and grandparents to visit Canada for up to two years at a time. The Super Visa is very popular, with over 10,000 Super Visas being issued since its launch in December 2011, and the acceptance rate is high at 87 percent.

“We listened to Canadians who told us the old program with eight-year wait times just didn't work,” said Minister Kenney. “The Harper Government's actions to fix the old broken program are working. Given the popularity of the Super Visa and planned permanent admissions of 25,000 in 2013, we expect to reunite up to 35,000 parents and grandparents with their families next year. This is a significant achievement and the highest number in nearly two decades.”

On March 23, 2012, CIC launched national public consultations on the redesign of the PGP program. Minister Kenney hosted roundtables with stakeholders and public online consultations were launched. The online consultations ran until May 25, 2012, and received a total of 6,444 responses, the highest number of responses ever received by CIC through an online consultation. A detailed summary of the results of the online consultations will be available shortly on CIC's website.

For the PGP program to be sustainable, it must be redesigned to avoid future backlogs. The redesigned program must also be sensitive to fiscal constraints, bearing in mind Canada's generous public health-care system and other social benefits.

“As we work to dramatically reduce the backlog and wait times, work on the redesign of the PGP program is progressing well,” added Minister Kenney. “As promised, within the next year we expect to launch a modernized PGP program, one that ensures that future applicants are processed quickly and that the program operates on a sustainable basis.

JohnyT

Star Member
Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-11-2010
AOR Received.
25-02-2011
Med's Request
07-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
08-10-2012
Passport Req..
07-11-2012
Thank God..! I got my MR today :). But my passport is due to expire within 5 months.. if i apply for renewal of my passport how long it will take to get my passport renewed :-X?