FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
umahmed said:
my dear brother qorax
could you help me please
1)what does these code s.15(1) and s.19(1) mean?
in first caipesnot i found these two codes.
in second one i found only s.15(1).
and i have another quation please
2)what is the diffrent btw sec crim =3 sec crim =o and sec crim=space
a lot of thanks for you
1. Those r sections of the IRPA that they r referring to.
2. SECCRIM (Security-Criminality) :
-0 (or empty) = not yet actioned/worked
-1 = passed
-2 = omitted (for ppl under 18)
-3 = pending / incomplete
-4 = refused / failed

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sazzadkw said:
Dear Sir Qorax,,

Would you pls clarify the following :

SELDEC = 4

Some people says it's interview waived and some says it transfered to ECU.

thanks in advance .
SELDEC (Selection Decision):
-1 = passed
-2 = passed on discretion (provisionally, may have a reassessment)
-3 = OIC required (for pre-Proclamation cases)
-4 = waived / pending
-5 = failed
-6 = failed on discretion (provisionally, may have a reassessment)
-7 = withdrawn
-S = passed (H&C consideration, for Refugees only)

Qorax

umahmed

Star Member
Oct 16, 2010
qorax said:
1. Those r sections of the IRPA that they r referring to.
2. SECCRIM (Security-Criminality) :
-0 (or empty) = not yet actioned/worked
-1 = passed
-2 = omitted (for ppl under 18)
-3 = pending / incomplete
-4 = refused / failed

Qorax
thank you my dear brother i appraciate your help but what does IRPA mean?
all my child under 18 but the sec crim=3 please could you explain why they got this result?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
raj11 said:
Dear Qorax

Please clear some of the doubts that I have regarding my GCMS notes which I received it today. The following was mentioned in the Notes section at the last pages of the GCMS notes as it contains total of 38 pages. I will paste the notes and it is given below

PA-PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING document immediately: -Australian PCC for spouse PENDING: - REVIEW of Spouse's Australian PCC –PPTs(old&new) * 3 –MEDS * 3 –RPRF * 2 ____________ PA has PROVISIONALLY obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada, on the condition of NO NEW ADVERSE INFORMATION. File pending verification for A.40, and/or possible interview or negative substituted evaluation.

1). What is meant by File pending verification for A.40?

2). What is meant by negative substituted evaluation?

Please clarify these questions for me and it is a kind request that give your suggestions and ideas about my GCMS report.

When I filled the form for work experience I mentioned my client companies and I didn't mention my Parent Company. When I sent the full documents to NewDelhi I sent the experience letter given by my Parent Company. So is that a issue that they have doubt regarding my documents about work experience. Please clarify the doubts that I have. Now I have sent a Case Speicific Enquiry mail to them that I had forgot to mention my Parent Company in the document that I had sent to the visa office. Could you please give an idea what would be the outcome.

It would be really appreciable if you could spend some precious time of u'rs in clarifying my doubts as mentioned above.

Regards,
Raj.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misrepresentation
According to Subsection 40(1) of the IRPA, a PR or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation:

a) For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA [according to the Immigration Manual, admissibility for misrepresentation occurs only if it is material; the misrepresentation must affect the process undertaken by or the final decision of the immigration officer];

b) For being or having been sponsored by a person who is determined to be inadmissible for misrepresentation;

c) On a final determination to vacate a decision to allow the claim for refugee protection by the permanent resident or the foreign national; or

d) On ceasing to be a Canadian citizen, in the circumstances set out in Subsection 10(2) [which deals with retention, renunciation and resumption of citizenship by false representation or fraud or by knowingly concealing material circumstances] of the Citizenship Act.

However, according to Section 22 of the IRPR, persons who have claimed refugee protection, if disposition of the claim is pending, and persons who have been granted refugee protected are exempted from the application of this ground of inadmissibility. In addition, according to the Immigration Manual, the misrepresentation provisions do not apply to family members of persons granted refugee protection who are living abroad.

Application and Duration of Misrepresentation Ground
According to Subsection 40(2) of the IRPA:

a) The permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of two years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under Subsection 40(1) [i.e. the date of the refusal letter] or, in the case of a determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced [according to Section 49 of the IRPA, a removal order comes into force on the latest of the following dates, except in respect of a refugee protection claimant: (i) the day the removal order is made, if there is no right of appeal; (ii) the day the appeal period expires, if there is a right to appeal but no appeal is made; and (iii) the day of final determination of the appeal, if an appeal is made]; and

b) Paragraph 40(1)(b) of the IRPA does not apply unless the Minister of Immigration is satisfied that the facts of the case justify the inadmissibility.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q.1). What is meant by File pending verification for A.40?
A. Ur IO has certain concerns about ur filing/docs/responses and would like to verify those by external agencies, or total reAssessment, or thru interview.
Q.2). What is meant by negative substituted evaluation?
A. S/he may use his/her discretion during the process... s/he would use 'other' evidences (mostly documentary) to evaluate ur "claims"... if that 'works out' - it would be a "positive substituted evaluation", if not - then it'd be a "negative substituted evaluation".

BTW, u r likely to be headed for an interview.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
umahmed said:
1) thank you my dear brother i appraciate your help but what does IRPA mean?
2) all my child under 18 but the sec crim=3 please could you explain why they got this result?
1. Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
2. It's "pending"... they r yet to 'work' on it.

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
Dear Qorax,

You have mentioned that background checks consists two-
Standard Documentation check (Qualification, Experience, Adapatability, POF etc) and
Security and Criminal checks

Now I have received caips notes as below, can you check if the b/ground check is completed or yet to be done (i have doubts as one hand they same mentioned in caips - crim passed, adaptibility points given, POF satisfied but Bdec is blank)

Please bring some light, thanks.

PSDEC- 1 15-03-2012
SELDEC- 1 15-03-2012
BDEC (blank)
OREQ 0
MEDDEC 0
FINDEC 0

BF file to - 13-07-2012

Proof of settlement funds- satisfied

Total points- 77

PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada. I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequately reflect the applicant's ability to settle in Canada.

CRIM passed x 2

ECU- PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING WHEN INSTRUCTED:
PPT'S (CURRENT) X 2
EXPIRED PPT'S
MEDS X 2
RPRF X 2

mariyasubtain

May 31, 2012
Hi Qorax,
I recieved an email from my VO. In response to my query for the status of my application they replied that" your application has been approved pending statutory requirements." My Ecas is in process with 24th may date. Please tell me what are these statutory requirements. Does it mean that background checks are complete and medical pending ?
Thanks in advance,
Mariya

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mariyasubtain said:
Hi Qorax,
I recieved an email from my VO. In response to my query for the status of my application they replied that" your application has been approved pending statutory requirements." My Ecas is in process with 24th may date. Please tell me what are these statutory requirements. Does it mean that background checks are complete and medical pending ?
Thanks in advance,
Mariya
Pls post ur timeline for us to opine.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
munir.ladha said:
Dear Qorax,

You have mentioned that background checks consists two-
Standard Documentation check (Qualification, Experience, Adapatability, POF etc) and
Security and Criminal checks

Now I have received caips notes as below, can you check if the b/ground check is completed or yet to be done (i have doubts as one hand they same mentioned in caips - crim passed, adaptibility points given, POF satisfied but Bdec is blank)

Please bring some light, thanks.

PSDEC- 1 15-03-2012
SELDEC- 1 15-03-2012
BDEC (blank)
OREQ 0
MEDDEC 0
FINDEC 0

BF file to - 13-07-2012

Proof of settlement funds- satisfied

Total points- 77

PA has obtained sufficient points to satisfy me that he/she will be able to become economically established in Canada. I am satisfied that the points awarded to the applicant adequately reflect the applicant's ability to settle in Canada.

CRIM passed x 2

ECU- PLS REQUEST THE FOLLOWING WHEN INSTRUCTED:
PPT'S (CURRENT) X 2
EXPIRED PPT'S
MEDS X 2
RPRF X 2
Ur b/ground checks r not yet completed... but a major part of it seems to have. Besides, ur IO has now assessed ur file and found u eligible for PR, while handing-over it to ECU -- for a final, but deeper check and further actions/steps.

I'd say - u r almost there!

Qorax

sazzadkw

Jun 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
Doc's Request.
Update Doc Requested X March 2013(18 months letter)
Nomination.....
Process started 2X March 2012
File Transfer...
Updates Police clearence request AUG 2013
Med's Request
Medical + RPRF request - XX-SEPT-2013
Med's Done....
XX sept 2013
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
XX Dec 2013
VISA ISSUED...
XX Dec 2013
LANDED..........
Travelling on March 2nd week 2014
Qurax Sir,,

Thanks for your reply.

In my CAIPS they had given me 67 points whereas i claimed also another 5 points from my AUNT(Mother's sister). But they didn't awarded me that 5 points.

Shall i ask them why or it's ok as I got 67 marks already.

For relation point I had submitted the following items:

- My mother's birth certificate
- My Aunt's birth certificate
- My Grandfather birth certificate
- An affidafite declaration by my grandfather and notary
- My aunt canadian passport copy, ID card, mobile bill, tax paper, bank state ment.

munir.ladha

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2010
Doc's Request.
14-06-2011
AOR Received.
30-06-2011
IELTS Request
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
27-04-2010
Med's Request
09-11-2012
Med's Done....
26-11-2012
Interview........
suppose waived
Passport Req..
Passport, PCC, RPRF DD sent on 13-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
With God's grace visa and landing papers received on 5th Feb 2013.
LANDED..........
with Gods' s grace landed on May 7 2013.
qorax said:
Ur b/ground checks r not yet completed... but a major part of it seems to have. Besides, ur IO has now assessed ur file and found u eligible for PR, while handing-over it to ECU -- for a final, but deeper check and further actions/steps.

I'd say - u r almost there!

Qorax
Thanks for the help as always.

mariyasubtain

May 31, 2012
qorax said:
Hi Qorax,
My time line as below
NOC 0213
Applied October 2009
1st AOR december 2009
Complete documents march 2010
2nd AOR May 2010
In process date May 24, 2012.
Please note that i got a refusal letter in february 2012 due to some missing documents and later my case was reopened and this was the recent development. It went In process 24th may and i recieved an email from VO which is quoted above on 29th of may 2012.
I am wondering what are these statutory requirements??
Regards,

tania1810

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None yet
AOR Received.
28-03-12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014 received at LVO:10-11-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014 (PPR1) + RPRF-PPR-2 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
May 3rd 2015 currently residing in Mississauga
hello Qorax,

My Husband needs to go to UAE for a job hunt but his visa got refused because his father's name in his passport had abbreviations (S.M, instead of Shaikh Mohmammad). Now, the UAE visa dept. is asking for a corrected passport.

Our problem is - what happens if we get the passport changed at this stage?. All the forms we filled also had the same abbreviated father's name,we cannot change all that?

Please advice what to do? If we make corrections in the passport, how do we fix that at CIC end ?.

BTW, we received our PER on march 28, 2012.

Please help! My hubby has 2 - 3 prospective employers waiting for him for interview !

Cheers,

TA

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
qorax said:
Hi Qorax,

I am waiting for my PPR since 30 Jan (that's when London received my meds). I received an answer to my CSE on 15th May that results of bk checks are awiated. I have lived in New Zealand for 4 years and NZ is one of those countries that don't issue Police clearance certificate. I had to give an authorisation to CIC allowing them to check the recorods of NZ Police as part of my bk checks. Do you think this unconventional formality is behind the delay in my case? If you could comment plz