Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HAI QUORAX :),
i have already sent RPRF,MEDICALS,PP to chc nd.since i have foreign travel history of 9 yrs,with foreigner spouse & non-indian citizen daughter.i want to ask,as u told that security checks occur after medicals,before ppr,hen we will get pp with visa?will i take long?as they ask for pp with medicls,isi a good sign.you view pls.....

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Qorax

you are my boss simply "Sir"

shail2054

Star Member
Jan 6, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-15
AOR Received.
04-07-15
Med's Done....
xxxx
Interview........
xxxx
Passport Req..
xxxx
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxx
LANDED..........
xxxxx
Thank you very much Qorax. you are a star.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
prioin said:
Nicely explained thanks for the same .
But I just wanted to ask that after we get this statement in the E cas
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 29, 2010.
generally it means no more background checks , isn't? am I right ,Please guide.
cause I received a call form CHC New Delhi last Tuesday to my office me and my reporting office .
I was questioned a lot about my job exp etc.
My reporting offices and my office was asked for my our company turnover and my salary etc it was conveyed that it is personal and wont disclosed over phone.
Well don't know what is going to happen
It would be nice if you could give some advice on this things
regards
priyesh India
1. It means that your b/ground checks have commenced.
2. Non disclosure of company data by your employer is OK. It doesn't affect your process adversely.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Mogali said:
Gr8 work...
i have one ques. I have got request for medical, PPR and Fee; does that mean that my POF is done?
As i have to use some of my funds for emergency. is it ok to use them now? and send PPR and medicals?
I can show the POF while travelling to canada.
Yes, it's Ok to do some regular transactions on your bank a/c. But, don't go overboard. One never knows if the POF'll be asked again or not. If it is asked, some variance is acceptable, but not completely wiped-off. In any case, as u r already aware, u'll needs funds for 'landing'.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mrdynamo said:
HAI QUORAX :),
i have already sent RPRF,MEDICALS,PP to chc nd.since i have foreign travel history of 9 yrs,with foreigner spouse & non-indian citizen daughter.i want to ask,as u told that security checks occur after medicals,before ppr,hen we will get pp with visa?will i take long?as they ask for pp with medicls,isi a good sign.you view pls.....
PPR+Meds is being requested for many cases, especially@CHC-ND. It doesn't signify anything, just a procedural issue. However, unfortunately Yes, u might have a bit elongated Security Scrutiny ['coz of the reasons u mentioned]. But, nothing alarming... expect to get the visa/s in the 'normal' timeframe +a month or so, here-n-there.

All the best !
Qorax

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Very nice. You are really genius in this

qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax

S

saedmahraan

It is a great work qurax

I have saved this page in my computer as it is avery imporatant document

thanks again

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
Thanks Qorax for the post. Gre8.

Regards,

RPN

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
What does it mean BFD????

qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
Thanks a lot qorax!!!
It is already 2 weeks after my medicals, still nothing. So you think after medical they go back to background check again? It will prolong the process, right??? Or they just do security check?
I read so many different information. Please help me to understand it better. I am still not asked for POF, RPRF, or other things. What is the certain step of CHC after getting medical results?

Sorry if I ask things that maybe explained. I am just a little impatient!!!

Thank you so much in advance.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Nari said:
Thanks a lot qorax!!!
It is already 2 weeks after my medicals, still nothing. So you think after medical they go back to background check again? It will prolong the process, right??? Or they just do security check?
I read so many different information. Please help me to understand it better. I am still not asked for POF, RPRF, or other things. What is the certain step of CHC after getting medical results?

Sorry if I ask things that maybe explained. I am just a little impatient!!!

Thank you so much in advance.
Surprising, u r thru with your meds but yet the POF & RPRF were not asked... usually these r asked before the meds.

The Std. B/ground Checks [usually] gets over before the meds; and only the Security Checks remain. Probably, 'coz your both the above r not yet deposited, u r still undergoing the B/ground checks.

If it is not a problem, I'd suggest u to submit the POF & the RPRF asap. That will speed-up your process.

All the best !
Qorax