Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
catherine1967 said:
It should be at least one year CONTINOUS experience and paid (full time or partime equivalent).
• be full-time work, which, according to R80(7), is equivalent to at least 37.5 hours of paid work per week. Full-time work experience requirement may be met by the equivalent in part-time paid work experience, e.g. more than one part-time job held simultaneously or one or more part-time jobs held over the equivalent of one year of full-time work. Experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full-time work, i.e. 37.5 hours per week in one job or a total of at least 37.5 hours per week in more than one job, in one or more of the NOC categories. Periods of work of less than 12 months during the 10 years immediately preceding the date of the application may be added together and divided by 12 to calculate the number of years

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
Hey Captain qorax,
i have a query my application for NOC 0631 was received by CIO on 03/10/2011...it was a complete application package...please advise as to when would i get a response from them as per your calculation.

Thanks & regards
sorav

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
qorax said:
If till 3-4 days of apps receipt [ @ CIO] the cap wasn't announced -- u could safely assume to be 'IN'.
Qorax

Hey Captain qorax,
i have a query my application for NOC 0631 was received by CIO on 03/10/2011...it was a complete application package...please advise as to when would i get a response from them as per your calculation.

Thanks & regards
sorav

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
about 3 months...
bhallasorav said:
Hey Captain qorax,

Thanks & regards
sorav

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
catherine1967 said:
It should be at least one year CONTINOUS experience and paid (full time or partime equivalent).
Catherin1967, so you mean my experience is not enough?

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
qorax said:
• be full-time work, which, according to R80(7), is equivalent to at least 37.5 hours of paid work per week. Full-time work experience requirement may be met by the equivalent in part-time paid work experience, e.g. more than one part-time job held simultaneously or one or more part-time jobs held over the equivalent of one year of full-time work. Experience can be calculated by adding up the number of weeks of full-time work, i.e. 37.5 hours per week in one job or a total of at least 37.5 hours per week in more than one job, in one or more of the NOC categories. Periods of work of less than 12 months during the 10 years immediately preceding the date of the application may be added together and divided by 12 to calculate the number of years
i know Qorax i might sound too irritated but are you 100% sure? i mean i have ALL our docs 100% READY and then got in to this confusion just 2 days ago. :-( .... so depressed i am. I spoke to one of Immigration agent and he said we qualify for Quebec SW class ... not FSW !! Was he interested in his fee only? and lied to me?

I hope you understand how i am feeling right now. So please be patience with me. I reallllllly appreciate your help and believe that you have some knowledge and experience through which you are advising me all this.

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
qorax said:
in one or more of the NOC categories

this above sentence is confusing. I have both jobs in same NOC. again i repeat 6 months FT paid job then 1 month gap (to pass interview, get selected and get appointed to the new place) and then 6 month FT paid job ... BUT BOTH JOBS ARE NOC 3112.

Qorax, i again highly regard your effort and patience. thanks

sr91

Nov 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everybody in this forum,
i have a question and i need the answer from the seniors..i am suppose to submit my application as fsw1 under noc 4152 the problem is until now my BOARD CERTIFICATE is not yet available. i called the responsible agency if my board certificate was already available but they said that it takes 5-6 months b4 the docs will be released. i applied last aug 17 and it takes 3 months now..can i submit my docs to cio even my board certificate is not yet available?every weekend the cap is getting higher. pls help...

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
sr91 said:
hi everybody in this forum,
i have a question and i need the answer from the seniors..i am suppose to submit my application as fsw1 under noc 4152 the problem is until now my BOARD CERTIFICATE is not yet available. i called the responsible agency if my board certificate was already available but they said that it takes 5-6 months b4 the docs will be released. i applied last aug 17 and it takes 3 months now..can i submit my docs to cio even my board certificate is not yet available?every weekend the cap is getting higher. pls help...
Hi there. I am not a senior member :) but i can advice you to apply ONLY when you get ALL your docs in hand. I know the cap is rising everyday but you can apply in the next caps i.e. July 2012 (if current is reached).

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Hello,

can anybody plz help, am done with my medicals and after that my address got disappeared it came back now but I noticed change in address thou I have not requested to do so. Before it was my office address but now it changed to my home address...

Does anybody experience the same problem or any idea what does that means !!!

Thanks

rockriz144

Sep 15, 2011
qorax said:
No guarantees... but quite plausible.
Thanx for ur reply
but they said in ppr letter that ur 'immigrant visas appear ready for issuance'
so why will they reject it.on what basis they reject do you have any case
please tell

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Hi Qorax This post has really been Informative for me all throughout the process.
I also got my Medicals, and passprt req.
I was seeing that after "MEDDEC" comes "OREQ" and "FINDEC" as per the CAIPS NOTES
Could you tell me what can we encounter in this stage "OREQ" And then in "FINDEC"?
Could you also tell me when can my employer expect a call from The CHC for verification. So that i can confirm him about being called. He tends to forget things. He says he has not got any calls till now. And neither have I.

CAIPS NOTES FORMAT:-

CASE STATUS
FILE: CLIENT ID: CASE OF
XREF: XREF2 : CASE TYPE:
TOTAL PERSONS: APPLIC. REC'D: IMM 1017S REQUESTED:
IMMCAT: INTERVIEW: TIME:
WC STATUS: WC TYPE: DECISION REASON: MAILING ADDRESS
PSDEC SELDEC
BDEC MEDDEC
OREQ FINDEC

VISA(S) PRINTED: COUNTRY:
PHONE: FAX:
CIC NAME: FILE: SPONSORSHIP STATUS:
AGENT:
CLIENT DATE STATUS MEDICAL
FAMILY MEMBERS ID OF BIRTH SEC CRIM STAGE VALIDITY

PAPER FILE SENT TO FILE BF'D TO: ON MICROLOCATOR:

NOTES

Qorax It would be of great help if you could reply me...

Thanks
Spicysank

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
Hi Captain Qorax

Can you please tell me one more thing i am confused with. How should i fill the form SCHEDULE-3 for Q-11 (Your work Experience)

a. 2009-03 to 2009-09 NOC 3112 (Employer A)
2009-10 to 2010-04 NOC 3112 (Employer B)

OR

b. 2009-03 to 2010-4 NOC 3112

PLease note that between these two jobs i was unemployed for 30 days ( i.e. i got interviewed and waited for appointment)

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!
It has been over 2 Months that my medicals were received by the London V.O. However, there is still no update on E-Cas. Please suggest if i should send in an Enquiry?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
spicysank said:
Hi Qorax This post has really been Informative for me all throughout the process.
I also got my Medicals, and passprt req.
I was seeing that after "MEDDEC" comes "OREQ" and "FINDEC" as per the CAIPS NOTES
Could you tell me what can we encounter in this stage "OREQ" And then in "FINDEC"?
Could you also tell me when can my employer expect a call from The CHC for verification. So that i can confirm him about being called. He tends to forget things. He says he has not got any calls till now. And neither have I.

CAIPS NOTES FORMAT:-

CASE STATUS
FILE: CLIENT ID: CASE OF
XREF: XREF2 : CASE TYPE:
TOTAL PERSONS: APPLIC. REC'D: IMM 1017S REQUESTED:
IMMCAT: INTERVIEW: TIME:
WC STATUS: WC TYPE: DECISION REASON: MAILING ADDRESS
PSDEC SELDEC
BDEC MEDDEC
OREQ FINDEC

VISA(S) PRINTED: COUNTRY:
PHONE: FAX:
CIC NAME: FILE: SPONSORSHIP STATUS:
AGENT:
CLIENT DATE STATUS MEDICAL
FAMILY MEMBERS ID OF BIRTH SEC CRIM STAGE VALIDITY

PAPER FILE SENT TO FILE BF'D TO: ON MICROLOCATOR:

NOTES

Qorax It would be of great help if you could reply me...

Thanks
Spicysank
1. OREQ could/may only occur if they have any Intra-agency reference/docs requirement... usually isn't required in most cases.
2. As u have already done with your meds -- it's very unlikely that u'd have any employment verif. now.