+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
hi every one...i just have one query that i am the main applicant and am in pakistan and my husband who is currently in uk is my dependent. he has taken a loan of approx 10,000 pounds from uk bank but is regularly paying the monthly charges...we have shown the bank statement from pakistani bank..we have sent our medicals and are waiting for the next stage. i have this question that during the security checks made by them after the medicals, does it involve evaluating any loan a person has taken..and if yes then does it lead to the refusal of visa..plz respond,,,m soo worried..Thankyou.

P

paris_33

maham123 said:
hi every one...i just have one query that i am the main applicant and am in pakistan and my husband who is currently in uk is my dependent. he has taken a loan of approx 10,000 pounds from uk bank but is regularly paying the monthly charges...we have shown the bank statement from pakistani bank..we have sent our medicals and are waiting for the next stage. i have this question that during the security checks made by them after the medicals, does it involve evaluating any loan a person has taken..and if yes then does it lead to the refusal of visa..plz respond,,,m soo worried..Thankyou.
security checks do not involve credit checks.

if a large amount of loan is taken, the UK police clearance may not be issued until the loan is cleared. but, if the UK has issued a police clearance, it means you are on the safe side.

PARIS

P

paris_33

mycan said:
Dear Paris
It is 76 days since we sent our medical.
From past 7 days my ecase is showing "Medical results have been received"
Are we too close to PPR?
We are moving back to India from Gulf.
Is there any idea to send our PP out of India (London VO) for stamping.
People say it is illigal to send/receive PP by post or courier in India.
Please reply.
regards,
mycan
yes, you are nearing the end of the visa application process.
at most, PPRs are issued within 180 days of the medical update on ecas.

you can send your passport by FedEx or DHL from India. I do not think it is illegal to send passports from India.
PARIS

P

paris_33

sunshine11 said:
Hi paris33
I got an email from CHC "Your application has been reviewed by an officer and is pending the final decision. You will be notified once all steps are complete"

Plz can u assist me what does this mean and how long it will take to make final decicion by officer.....

process start in Feb n I sent my passport in Feb as well
Thanks
all i can say to you is congratulations....the statement means your application has been reviewed and is awaiting the result of ( most probably ) the security checks on your application - the final stage before issuing PPRs.

you are nearing the end of the process. you may hear from the VO within 30-60 days from now.

good luck to you.

PARIS

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paris_33 said:
all i can say to you is congratulations....the statement means your application has been reviewed and is awaiting the result of ( most probably ) the security checks on your application - the final stage before issuing PPRs.

you are nearing the end of the process. you may hear from the VO within 30-60 days from now.

good luck to you.

PARIS
Hi Paris,
Please guide me also.

I got following reply from NDVO:

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. For detailed processing times for applications in New Delhi , please refer to website link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/skilled_workers-travailleurs_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng.

Now what does it mean? What could be possible next steps? My rprf DD encashed last week of august & passport sent last week of july.

How long should I wait?

Thanks
T

P

paris_33

thomas1978 said:
Dear Paris ,

I really hope you could help me with this matter i have been looking everywhere for some information about my case and no luck. I hope you can spare a few minutes of your time to help me with this ..
I will be applying for Quebec immigration ,a friend of mine told me that because both my spouse and i are fluent in french and English ,have a degree, under 35, and kids ,brother living there also i would have a better chance of being selected there.
The problem i have is with my spouse ,he was arrested in oct 2001 for aggravated assault charges reduce to simple assault and reckless conduct ( same incident ) no injury to no one and put on a deferral of judgement or adjudication( kind of conditional discharge) .He was not convicted and discharge without court adjudication of guilt, the guilty plea was set aside ( this discharge under the law of the state exonorate the person of any guilt) it was not a suspended sentence ,no conviction was entered during the time of deferral .My main concern is if i will need to apply for any rehab application for him probation was done in july 2002 .I saw on the ENF2 manual that deferral of judgement in the US is NOT a conviction for canadian immigration ..and that they are ways when the " commiting an act provision" would not apply and it seem to me that we fall under the that exception but i want to be sure before i send my application.Can you please tell me if i understand it right ? Also how do i answer the questions on the application? Thanks a lot .
yes you are right in your interpretations of the situation you are in.

but, first get an FBI police clearance and see what is written in the report. just try to provide documentation to establish that the decision has been deferred or no conviction in that case.

PARIS

P

paris_33

tiarachel85 said:
Hi Paris,
Please guide me also.

I got following reply from NDVO:

Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. For detailed processing times for applications in New Delhi , please refer to website link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/skilled_workers-travailleurs_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng.

Now what does it mean? What could be possible next steps? My rprf DD encashed last week of august & passport sent last week of july.

How long should I wait?

Thanks
T
your application is still within normal processing timelines.

all applicants should wait at least 180 days from the time their medical exam reports have reached the VO before contacting the VO.

the Vo response means your application is complete and is in queue to be placed on the visa officer's desk for a final decision...

good luck to you.

PARIS

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paris_33 said:
your application is still within normal processing timelines.

all applicants should wait at least 180 days from the time their medical exam reports have reached the VO before contacting the VO.

the Vo response means your application is complete and is in queue to be placed on the visa officer's desk for a final decision...

good luck to you.

PARIS
Thanks a tonne Paris :). But does it mean my medicals are cleared now?

P

paris_33

tiarachel85 said:
Thanks a tonne Paris :). But does it mean my medicals are cleared now?
if you have not heard anything from the visa office for a period of about 120 days from the time your medicals have reached the VO, the answer is yes.
if there is any problem with your medical condition, the VO will contact you or the doctor who examined you will let you know about it. if that did not happen, you can be cent per cent sure that you have cleared your medicals.

good luck and welcome to cold showers of canada !!!

PARIS

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paris_33 said:
if you have not heard anything from the visa office for a period of about 120 days from the time your medicals have reached the VO, the answer is yes.
if there is any problem with your medical condition, the VO will contact you or the doctor who examined you will let you know about it. if that did not happen, you can be cent per cent sure that you have cleared your medicals.

good luck and welcome to cold showers of canada !!!

PARIS
Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you :)

P

paris_33

TO EVERYONE IN THE FORUM

i have recently completed the long journey of the application process.

got my PPR on sep 26, 2011
submitted my passport to VO on sep 27, 2011
got my passport with visa stamped on sep 29, 2011
landed in canada on oct 3, 2011

waiting for my PR card ... it takes about 60 days to arrive at your address in Canada.....

i hope and pray that everyone here in this forum get a successful outcome of their applications. ....

PARIS

angad567

Jul 17, 2011
paris_33 said:
TO EVERYONE IN THE FORUM

i have recently completed the long journey of the application process.

got my PPR on sep 26, 2011
submitted my passport to VO on sep 27, 2011
got my passport with visa stamped on sep 29, 2011
landed in canada on oct 3, 2011

waiting for my PR card ... it takes about 60 days to arrive at your address in Canada.....

i hope and pray that everyone here in this forum get a successful outcome of their applications. ....

PARIS

Sir,
Heartly Congratulations !!

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
on 29 sept i got sam answer " ur appl remains under reivew by imm officer"
from vo ldn but stil waiting for MR
saleem

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaleem216 said:
on 29 sept i got sam answer " ur appl remains under reivew by imm officer"
from vo ldn but stil waiting for MR
saleem
I Hope its November that shall bring the good news to us!