Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Any updates with your application? How long did you wait for them to start the bg check turns to "We are processing you bg check''? Cuz ours is still "Application is in progress"
No updates. It got changed in Sep 5th (same time with MEP).

tushya

Oct 27, 2016
What is PNP? I am applying for my spouse. Like a normal application.
Are you applying for family sponsorship since you already have a PR?? Or you meant you are representing your spouse to apply under any skilled worker program for example CEC or FSW? PNP is provincial nominee program. Family Sponsorship is slower for sure.

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All

My AOR 28th Aug
MEP 5th Sep
I never noticed any NA under BCG. Just after passing the MEP on Sep 5th, I had the following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Additional documents are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On Sep 26th, Review of additional docs changed to
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Other remains the same.

Just sharing, any comments?
Hi! I am FSW inland. I also got the same BG check status right after Medicals were passed and I am confused if I am at IP 1 or IP 2. Could you please let me know that how did your BG status change after this message?

Gurisukhman

May 23, 2018
Hello All

My AOR 28th Aug
MEP 5th Sep
I never noticed any NA under BCG. Just after passing the MEP on Sep 5th, I had the following:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Additional documents are being reviewed.

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On Sep 26th, Review of additional docs changed to
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

Other remains the same.

Just sharing, any comments?
Dud uh received ppr or anything after that?

Princemad

Jan 9, 2019
You are in IP2. Hopefully PPR soon :)

"We do not need additional documents and We are processing your background check" - Means you are almost there.

Cheers :)
Hi there
I have submitted my application for PR+OWP with all documents + medical + pcc
And but still its says in process
But i called IRCc an they to me they are
Doing background checks??
Whats that mean
Can anyone explain me pls

Last edited: