Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
9-2010
Med's Done....
10-2012
Interview........
8-2012
Hi all , I hope u can share ur experience with me.

I did my Medical exam 4 month ago! then I have contacted the CIC office regarding my application status and they said, we have been received ur medical result and ur case now is under Background check !
so can anyone clarify to me how the process of background check gone throw ? how long it take .
just please share with me any idea regarding the background check. any info might be useful for me.

Thanks a lot

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Background check including security clearance is done confidentially by external agencies as requested by respective visa post. If an applicant has a history of living in different foreign countries, the BC may take more time, say up to 6 months depending the case. Otherwise, in usual case it should complete within 2 months . You will not be able to know the status of the BC. If your BC is cleared you can expect passport request and RPRF.

fox-star

Jul 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
9-2010
Med's Done....
10-2012
Interview........
8-2012
thanks for ur fast replay , well I did the medical exam on oct-2012 and I contacted them on middle of November when they mention to me that my case under BC.!

so do u have idea when they suppose to start the BC. did they start it simultaneously with the Medical exam date or after receiving the result or when? I want to know when the start it.

for me I have been living in 2 countries for more than 1 year "on of them is my current residence country" + my original country . so it's total of 3 countries.

I hope they not take longer than few months , as from medical exam till now almost 4 months..

Thanks again