+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check Status - October 2018 AOR

E.Mohammad

Oct 9, 2018
Hello,

I have some queries about Background Check status. I came to know from someone (applicant of 2017) who said that he could see his background changes i.e. changed from BG1 to BG2.

From where in the profile I can see this? It only says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". And I am seeing the same message since AOR. Meanwhile I have passed Medical and got the biometric completed, but the background check status never changed and is always same since AOR! I need to know about this fact more clearly.

Also, I have heard recently that this Background Check status does not change anymore. It will remain the same till the issuance of COPR. Please share your idea about it.

Thanks.

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Hello,

I have some queries about Background Check status. I came to know from someone (applicant of 2017) who said that he could see his background changes i.e. changed from BG1 to BG2.

From where in the profile I can see this? It only says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". And I am seeing the same message since AOR. Meanwhile I have passed Medical and got the biometric completed, but the background check status never changed and is always same since AOR! I need to know about this fact more clearly.

Also, I have heard recently that this Background Check status does not change anymore. It will remain the same till the issuance of COPR. Please share your idea about it.

Thanks.
Hi I too have seen such commecommbut my statstais just like youy