+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BACKGROUND CHECK POST RPRF

zarashah

Sep 16, 2023
Hello everyone, 3 weeks back I got a letter request stating we have begun processing your application for PR and in order to come to a final decision we need you to pay RPRF. I paid this, the same day my eligibility was completed and tracker showed Background started. It's been 3 weeks now, no PPR and background in progress on tracker but gckey background is always "not applicable"
After Background check started I logged into gckey and twice I saw ghost updates that application updated. But there was no update inside. What could all this mean?! Please help

canada123456!!

Apr 15, 2023
Hello everyone, 3 weeks back I got a letter request stating we have begun processing your application for PR and in order to come to a final decision we need you to pay RPRF. I paid this, the same day my eligibility was completed and tracker showed Background started. It's been 3 weeks now, no PPR and background in progress on tracker but gckey background is always "not applicable"
After Background check started I logged into gckey and twice I saw ghost updates that application updated. But there was no update inside. What could all this mean?! Please help
Hi,

Whats your AOR, stream and VO?