+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check- Not applicable.

Tanchik

Jun 4, 2017
Sure, thanks and good luck to you. :) BTW may I know what your timelines are?
to be honest I don't follow up with any updates from myCIC, my spouse does that :) But I am principal applicant. My AOR - 25th May even I submitted all my documents on February 9!!!!. Everything was in a process of review for the last week and BG was Not Needed At This Time. My spouse uploaded additional docs later) Everything was changed on June 6th. Now we are just waiting for their final decision

Hope we will get it soon. I will let you once we receive the final decision from them. Wishing you good luck and may God bless you

npj6

Jan 23, 2017
to be honest I don't follow up with any updates from myCIC, my spouse does that :) But I am principal applicant. My AOR - 25th May even I submitted all my documents on February 9!!!!. Everything was in a process of review for the last week and BG was Not Needed At This Time. My spouse uploaded additional docs later) Everything was changed on June 6th. Now we are just waiting for their final decision

Hope we will get it soon. I will let you once we receive the final decision from them. Wishing you good luck and may God bless you
Great, thanks and all the best to you too.

amityleo

Jul 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
My medical changed to passed on 6th Jun 17, however BG remains NA since the beginning. There is an additional mention of biometrics - we do not need your fingerprints. My application status is - processing your application and final decision says app is in progress. Can anyone interpret what stage does this reflect and how long till I get PPR and COPR. Thanks!

Stages are same here for me. AOR 2nd March 17, Medical passed on 1st June 17, however BG is still showing NA...Never turned into "In Process" since my medical was requested!

As i raised this to IRCC , they told me to issue a CSE in their web-form. Confused about my status right now!

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
Stages are same here for me. AOR 2nd March 17, Medical passed on 1st June 17, however BG is still showing NA...Never turned into "In Process" since my medical was requested!

As i raised this to IRCC , they told me to issue a CSE in their web-form. Confused about my status right now!
same with me. BG never changed. However I called cic and they told me that only security is remaining. aor april 15th

amityleo

Jul 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017
same with me. BG never changed. However I called cic and they told me that only security is remaining. aor april 15th
Could you please share the no? Did u call from outside/inside Canada?

amityleo

Jul 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-03-2017

Ealaz

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Kelowna bc
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Veg
App. Filed.......
Aud 2015
Doc's Request.
May 2016 fingerprints
Med's Request
April 2017
Med's Done....
May 26 2017
Hello all, I'm a aug 2015 inland commonlaw pr. applicant. I recived sponsor aproval within 6 months, FBI request July 2016, med request a few moths ago. When I check Cic it says background check in process. Medical were successful no addition info needed at this time. Anyone around my timeline know the average for waiting for background to finish. My FBI will expire aug 30th so I'm hoping I don't have to re do them again. Cic please hurry! Any I do would be helpful. Thx

AvyAM

Jun 15, 2017
Hey Guys.
I was hoping someone could give me some clarity.
I submitted my documents on MAR 11 2017 and passed my medicals on 06 May 2017.
My Background Check went from NA - > Your App is in progress, Next step is BC - > NA - > We are processing your BC.
IS this progressing normal?

It also says that I dont need Biometrics and Interview. No additional documents are required. However, the status for Eligibility Criteria stiill shows that they are checking my eligibility.

Could someone be kind enough to explain if this is normal. Also, how long does it take from this stage to receive the final decision.

Thanks!!!

maruf_bd

Jun 28, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 01, 2017
Dear All

Mine showing like this:

App Status: We are processing your application
Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requiremnts.
Review of Medical Exam: You passed the medical
Additional Documents: The additional documents you have provided is being reviewed.
Interview: You do not need the interview.
Fingerprint: We do not need your fingerprint.
Background check: Not applicable
Final decision: Your application is in process.

Any idea what will be next steps? Hope for the best.

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Friends, could some one throw some light on what is happening with my application

Cec
Aor-10 April
Medical pass - may 4
"Your application is in process......" - may 4

Uci numbers on profile - some where around June 9 or 10,do not remember exact date
"We are Processing your back ground check....." - since June 13 after website update

Am I in ip1 or ip2. ....it never changed to Not Applicable.

66 days since aor and 42 days since medical. Is there something to worry. Really panic now. The profile look stagnant.

Opinions please.

Don Quixote

Mar 16, 2017
Mine is same here under CEC category
AOR IS 3 MARCH 2917
medical updated 14 april
additional documents asked may 25 2017
background check- Not applicable since 2 june 2017. can someone here help me, what is next scenario be ?
My timeline is almost the same as yours. Medical passed April 14th
Additional doc req-May24th
Add doc submitted May 25th
Application is in progress, docs are being reviewed, bc is in progress
Hopefully we are getting PPR by the end of June 2017

Navi sandhu

Nov 4, 2016
My BG check changed, randomly! I am worried and I am not sure if I should be... Please let me know ASAP

AOR:1/19/2017
Med passed and BG check in progress : 2/19/2017
BG changed to "Not applicable" :3/18/2017

I din't received any email in my CIC account.

Please advise.
Hi

Can you please help me with steps. How we can do background check.

moun

Nov 17, 2016
Does anybody know how long it may take for the " Not Applicable " Status ? any updates ? thanks a lot

AOR:1/11/2017
Med passed and BG check in progress : 3/16/2017
Additional Documents submitted: 3/18/2017
BG changed to "Not applicable" :4/18/2017
Why did they ask you for additional documents buddy ? What documents they asked you. and do u work for top most reputed MNCS?? If u dont mind can u tell how many years of experience you have and which companies u work and worked for? JUst to know because I heard CIC dosent call people working in reputed companies buddy. Please answer to all my questios. Dont mind!! :) :)