+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check- Not applicable.

Don Quixote

Mar 16, 2017
AOR 05 May 2017 - CEC.
I got an email today in my mailbox mentioning that my application has been updated but after login to my application, there aren't any new message after AOR.

Status are like this -
Review of Eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement.
Review of Medical Results - You do not need a medical exam.We will send you message if this changes.
Background Check - Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

I am not able to figure out what is the change. It seems from discussion in Whatsapp group that BC status has changed to IP1. Can somebody confirm the same.

Is it possible for BC to start before medical being passed. Please advise
there are two kinds of emails sent from dontreply@cic.gc.ca
1. You have a new message in your account for application:
2. Your application(E***565**45) has been updated (this is what happened in your case, and there shouldn't be any new messages in your account) they may have switched it from "we have received your application to "we are reviewing your application" in your case. you may just not notice that due to similar wording they usually use.

gab___

May 1, 2017
Why did they ask you for additional documents buddy ? What documents they asked you. and do u work for top most reputed MNCS?? If u dont mind can u tell how many years of experience you have and which companies u work and worked for? JUst to know because I heard CIC dosent call people working in reputed companies buddy. Please answer to all my questios. Dont mind!! :) :)
CIC ask for the ECA which I didn't summit at the time. all other questions are too personal which I am not going to answer. Good Luck buddy. ;)

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
yes I paid rprf upfront. I called cic. they said my criminality was done along side medical. that's why its NA. I wouldn't go through the Ip1 stage. eligibility not started
Hey could you please tell me how/where did you call cic if you can help me with a phone number?

Surena

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hello my friends,
I NEED your help.
I'm FSW- Inland.
Aor-March
Additional documents uploaded: June
My BGC was on N/A since JUne. I checked my account today. It's on "we are proceesing your BGC, we will send youa msg if we need more information". What does it mean? Is it IP2?how long will it take to get my PR?

Last edited:

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks. You are right...my eligibility and additional docs are being reviewed currently. So what do you think how much more will I have to wait to receive PPR?
Is documents and eligibility check before other check? Such as security or criminality?

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Quick question. I called CIC today and they told me that my eligibility review is also complete and now the only thing remaining is security. How long do they take to complete security. I am April 8th AOR , CEC inland. BG is NA since the beginning till today, never changed
So eligibility is before security? Is it a standard like this or it depends on officer?

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Friends, could some one throw some light on what is happening with my application

Cec
Aor-10 April
Medical pass - may 4
"Your application is in process......" - may 4

Uci numbers on profile - some where around June 9 or 10,do not remember exact date
"We are Processing your back ground check....." - since June 13 after website update

Am I in ip1 or ip2. ....it never changed to Not Applicable.

66 days since aor and 42 days since medical. Is there something to worry. Really panic now. The profile look stagnant.

Opinions please.
Mine stay stagnant for long time too. What is your status now?

Pimente

Mar 24, 2017
hi. I'm a fsw 2014 applicant.I got remedical two weeks ago and sent the results last week, two days after that in my cic account under medical exam it stated "you passed medical exam"..on Wednesday background check in my cic account changed from "in process" to "not applicable". anybody knows what it means? does it mean another round of long wait and no response from visa office?:( I'm really tired of waiting

rrmmh

Jul 16, 2017
Hi,
My BG was stating ''we will tell you when we start processing... ''. The next day (13 of july) after my husband got his interview, it showed ''not applicable''. Does anybody knows what that mean? Please!!!
Thank you!!

asingh7201

Sep 7, 2016
I have a question, sorry dont have much info on it, My medicals passed on 24th april, cic receive the file in feb17, 2017, since then the BC shows not applicable, is it normal?
I mean it never went from N/A to either IP1 or IP2 . I have the UCI number generated on my profile and there is new section of finger prints that says not needed at this time. Can u tell me if i can expect PPR in about month or 2 , since on 24th july 2017, its been allready 5 months.

billycheung

Star Member
Sep 23, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My BG check status is N/A, and additional document is still auction required even I already provided what they had ask for.
What's going on CIC...

TrueLiar

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

We have received an ITA when draw was opened on 449 (Our points 456). Our application is ready. Only issue is of DOB on National Identity Card which is wrong. We are in a process to get it corrected but for that court decree is required which would take more than 90 days during which we will miss our deadline.

What shall we do:

1. Submit the application without mentioning about it.
2. Submit the application and mention about it.
3. Decline the application and get it corrected and create a profile again.

Any suggestions shall be highly appreciated.

Please note: National Identity card copy is not required by CIC while sending the documents but its number is mentioned on Passport.

Thanks & regards,

nazmulhoque

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
Waiting
Hello my friends,
I NEED your help.
I'm FSW- Inland.
Aor-March
Additional documents uploaded: June
My BGC was on N/A since JUne. I checked my account today. It's on "we are proceesing your BGC, we will send youa msg if we need more information". What does it mean? Is it IP2?how long will it take to get my PR?
Appears to be IP2.