Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys last week when i called to IRRC the agent told me my background check is completed.So how long does it takes to receive PPR?Others like medical criminal and eligibility is already passed,Tomorrow it will be one year since AOR. Please let me know if anyone had same experienced before.
Regards
Rabin

Reactions: anup_abc

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rabin, I'm in the same boat as you! AOR: July 1st, IRCC requested medical redo's a couple of months ago, and we redid them early May. Mid-May, medicals were passed, so we called to follow up a few days ago, and a very nice lady on the phone informed us that our background check is finally over, and everything looks good. Our file is in a queue for review by a visa officer, and hopefully then, we will receive our PPR. Unfortunately, she said this could take up to two months (I doubt it will take that long though...)

Akashsandhu73

Jun 13, 2017
Hey man,
Can you help me relieve some stress , I applied for PR on 19th Jan and just want a little idea that .which month files are in process, if you can tell me when you applied than I can get a little idea.
Thank you

msf02

Apr 8, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi: It really depends on what country you live in, and your specific profile. The application is processed by different teams throughout the 6-month time-frame that is given. In rare cases, such as myself and Rabin, it can stretch beyond that... However, there is not absolute guide as to how long a case can take... It all boils down to the application itself and the people processing your file.

Reactions: Akashsandhu73

thegreatest

Star Member
Jul 18, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey man,
Can you help me relieve some stress , I applied for PR on 19th Jan and just want a little idea that .which month files are in process, if you can tell me when you applied than I can get a little idea.
Thank you
Check 2017 trackers through the following link (including January) to get an idea of how applications are being processed:
https://myimmitracker.com

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
I admire you for having the nerves to wait this long. I hope you get your PPR soon.

Reactions: Baahubali

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi Rabin, I'm in the same boat as you! AOR: July 1st, IRCC requested medical redo's a couple of months ago, and we redid them early May. Mid-May, medicals were passed, so we called to follow up a few days ago, and a very nice lady on the phone informed us that our background check is finally over, and everything looks good. Our file is in a queue for review by a visa officer, and hopefully then, we will receive our PPR. Unfortunately, she said this could take up to two months (I doubt it will take that long though...)
No worry,even when i had called last week,the nice lady answered my phone and she told me that my background check is completed.and officer is doing final review so i should wait couple of weeks,but luckily i got in couple of days my PPR,so just wait you will get it soon at any time,
Good Luck.

Reactions: Akashsandhu73

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
We'll wait and see, I suppose! Rabin: Where are you sending your PP for stamping?
I will send my passport to Ottawa but for my dependents I have sent email CPC Ottawa to change visa office to my home country so I need to wait their response and see what they will tell me.Today I received two Ppr email but not regarding my dependents.In this letter there is not any changed same as before.
Will call Monday and see.