+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check from NA to Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
Hi
Today on gckey after almost 2 months of being NA my background check turned to
« Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check » before NA my background check was « in processing »
I would appreciate it if anyone could give me some ideas

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
Generally speaking, there is 4-6 month lag between your application and when the BG check is completed. Based on the info on this forum, i'd not worry about the Label - in process, about to start, etc etc...does not mean any thing - other than the officer is finally working on your application. Its a good thing - your file is being worked on. Stay positive. You still have a month or two to get PPR, hopefully sooner than that.

Reactions: Nikii

Nikii

Oct 17, 2022
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
22-02-2022
The precise meaning of these changes is unknown. Best I can figure is that the changes roughly mean 'someone did something' to your file. Usually that means some progress.
[/
Generally speaking, there is 4-6 month lag between your application and when the BG check is completed. Based on the info on this forum, i'd not worry about the Label - in process, about to start, etc etc...does not mean any thing - other than the officer is finally working on your application. Its a good thing - your file is being worked on. Stay positive. You still have a month or two to get PPR, hopefully sooner than that.
I hope so, thank you for your reply

D

Deleted member 981115

Hi
« Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check » before NA my background check was « in processing »
Same, what is the status of your application?

Aish####a

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Same, what is the status of your application?
My bk on gckey is now in progress from NA but it was in progress on tracker since July 11
Today I saw final decision made. You application is in progress we will send you a message want there is a final decision. I am worried.

D

Deleted member 981115

My bk on gckey is now in progress from NA but it was in progress on tracker since July 11
Today I saw final decision made. You application is in progress we will send you a message want there is a final decision. I am worried.
So my background changed on gc key today from N/A to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” My UCI was linked on August 22. My tracker has been showing bg in progress since August 22. Is this the same with you? Did your eligibility pass? What is your AOR and when was your UCI linked

Reactions: Melsi

Aish####a

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
So my background changed on gc key today from N/A to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.” My UCI was linked on August 22. My tracker has been showing bg in progress since August 22. Is this the same with you? Did your eligibility pass? What is your AOR and when was your UCI linked
Is your application in DK VO

Melsi

Star Member
Feb 22, 2023
Can you share your time line please

catch.pdm

Mar 28, 2022
Hi
Any update to your application ? I am on same boat . NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" though tracker says - In Progress

catch.pdm

Mar 28, 2022
Any update to your application ? I am on same boat . NA to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" though tracker says - In Progress

AnnaW

Jan 16, 2023
Did you guys get you approval in principle? I got AiP letter June 18th and since then nothing... I did medical back in January, they have my biometrics. Background check is the last step. Do you know how long does it usually take?