File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
My husband online application status has been changed from in progress to no applicable / we are so worried specially that at the additional document section it says that additional document is required.
but we have not received and email from them or any type of communication requesting a additional documents.

has anyone experience the same before ? please help and advise

dominicantiguan

Apr 24, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
27-04-2016
Doc's Request.
06-06-2017
AOR Received.
31-05-2016
Med's Request
03-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-06-2017 Passed
Interview........
Waived
My husband online application status has been changed from in progress to no applicable / we are so worried specially that at the additional document section it says that additional document is required.
but we have not received and email from them or any type of communication requesting a additional documents.

I'm assuming this is family class? When did you apply? And as for the additional documents required; if you're not seeing any messages or received an email it's just a glitch. They've been having technical issues for few months now

Reactions: sokara

Helena R

Jul 3, 2017
Hi there,

Just call CIC contact centre with your UCi or Application number just in case you have any messages with a due date to submit documents. You don´t want to miss that. Also, go into your account and look for any messages there to ee if you can find anything.

Reactions: sokara

BioMed17

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Visa Office......
ADVO
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
20-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2018
LANDED..........
14-04-2018

Don't worry, same is here. They requested us to submit Police clearance certificate before 10 months. They received it also but still it shows that we need additional document is needed on mycic account. So there is nothing to be worried about.

sokara

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
Oct 2016
AOR Received.
March 2016
File Transfer...
March 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Interview........
not required at this time
Passport Req..
Soon Insha'allah
YES it is spouse sponsorship... my husband sent an email to the embassy and they got back to him on the spot asking for a police certificate and re-medical ... dunno why there is always a gap between the online update and the actual action.

omo_lylah

Dec 21, 2011
To the people, who have been asked to resend police certification, and medical again. Did they request your passport yet?

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Friends,
Can you help me out understand what BG stage, I must be in? When, I just passed my medicals and the status changed to not applicable in few days for the BG check from in progress to NA.