+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

background check before medical exam

hiddenwing

Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys,

I got my FN early January and am waiting for the medical exam request, while today I found status of my application like this: You do not need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes; We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information. As I did not check my account often, I have no idea when the status changed.

Does the background check go before the medical exam? Or does it mean that I got picked for special check?

Thank you for any clue.

APayés

Mar 25, 2016
Hi guys,

I got my FN early January and am waiting for the medical exam request, while today I found status of my application like this: You do not need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes; We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information. As I did not check my account often, I have no idea when the status changed.

Does the background check go before the medical exam? Or does it mean that I got picked for special check?

Thank you for any clue.
It means anything... thats a normal process the thing is that it varies from VO to VO because I know some poeple who has gotten their PPR without having any changes in thier BG status

In my case BG change to: we are processig your BG..... right after my medicals were approved

hiddenwing

Mar 7, 2018
It means anything... thats a normal process the thing is that it varies from VO to VO because I know some poeple who has gotten their PPR without having any changes in thier BG status

In my case BG change to: we are processig your BG..... right after my medicals were approved
Thank you so much, have a nice day

sobzee

Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys,

Thank you for any clue.

could you share what then happened? i've also not gotten a medical exam request but my applicatus status is now: You do not need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes;
We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information

Deepthi_M

Dec 21, 2018
could you share what then happened? i've also not gotten a medical exam request but my applicatus status is now: You do not need a medical exam, we will send you a message if this changes;
We are processing your background check, we will send you a message if we need more information
Hi ,

I am in a similar situation now , and would like to know if it is ok to get the “Background verification “message before the “medicals passed”message ..

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Anyone can throw some light on above question that why back ground check in progress, pre arrival sent without any medicals.? Same boat.