+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check back to In Progress

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Hi all
My background check status today went from Completed to In Progress AGAIN. Scary. Why? No fingerprints for me previously. Really weird. Anybody with the same?

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
I can’t see your signature. What is your detailed timeline?
Citizenship app sent: 04JUL2020//Returned: 29SEP2020 // Resent : 26OCT2020// AOR: 28JAN2021 //Urgent processing request: 15FEB2021 // In Process: 05MAR2021// Test invite: 01JUL2021//Test passed: 10JUL21// Passport scans sent: 10OCT21
Local office : Montreal

NEW TRACKER STATUS:
Language =
In Progress // Physical presence = In Progress // Citizenship Test = Completed 13JUL21 // Background Verification = Completed 17MAR21 // Prohibitions = In Progress // Background Verification = In Progress 13NOV21

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
So .. I got my GCMS notes on Dec 1st. It clarified a bit, but again confused me. If somebody here could make sense out of it. long story short. I am required to submit FP which is unusual cause originally back in March i passed criminality with FP. The worst part i did not receive any email request to submit fingerprints. I called IRCC today and they seem to have less info than me LOL The agent said that there is no FP request on the file (Da! Of course there isn't. I specifically said that i did not get an email and that is why I am calling). Anyways please check the image below and comment if you see this weird or usual? All replies will be appreciated.

Check out some images of my GCMS notes. Click on the link below

GCMS notes sections capture

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
someone will be assigned to your file on on the 13th. Yeah it's really weird...but your location is ceremony- Awaiting Clearance. Hopefully that's a good thing.

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
@michel_hammamet it looks someone turned your BG to complete without knowing that Sydney flagged you with Fingerprint required. As @engray mentioned it is good thing that your cermoney is pending just for the Background check clearance.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
@michel_hammamet it looks someone turned your BG to complete without knowing that Sydney flagged you with Fingerprint required. As @engray mentioned it is good thing that your cermoney is pending just for the Background check clearance.
Not clear at all. I called IRCC twice today. the second very lovely girl said that it FP REQUIRED does not mean that it will be actual FP email request. They could use previous biometrics. Well she said that she would send MTL office a message to email me if FP still required. let's see.