+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check “Not Applicable”

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
according to my research, quebec selection certificate have an imp role in the final verdict. if u got the selection certificate, u should probably get through background verification and eligibility check. and i just realized it has been 3 months since my selection certificate
That is good to hear if that is the case for eligibility and background check. You would get a lot of idea if you research how long it will take to process background check from other applicants how long did it take them between getting the certificate and background check getting completed.

Reactions: gul miraj

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
according to my research, quebec selection certificate have an imp role in the final verdict.
Can you share your sources or reasoning? AFAIK it's the case for economic programs as Quebec is thorough in selecting its own immigrants. But family application more like a formality in this case, most burden is on IRCC.
The only thing is certain, if you don't get the CSQ, your SA is invalidated and the application is either refused or continued as a non-sponsored (don't remember the exact term) depending choice PA made when filling out the forms.

gul miraj

Jun 13, 2023
That is good to hear if that is the case for eligibility and background check. You would get a lot of idea if you research how long it will take to process background check from other applicants how long did it take them between getting the certificate and background check getting completed.
yeah that would help, if anyone here has gone thru the same process. anyone??
also how to contact ircc regarding my application. like an actual person who could update me a bit.

gul miraj

Jun 13, 2023
Can you share your sources or reasoning? AFAIK it's the case for economic programs as Quebec is thorough in selecting its own immigrants. But family application more like a formality in this case, most burden is on IRCC.
The only thing is certain, if you don't get the CSQ, your SA is invalidated and the application is either refused or continued as a non-sponsored (don't remember the exact term) depending choice PA made when filling out the forms.
i see... also it was on my certificate, quoted
" we remind you that approval of entry and the issuance of this certifiacte are the steps prior to obtaining your permanent residence visa. To obtain residence visa you must meet Canada's health and safety requirements "
doesnt this mean the approval is near?? and just medical is required now

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i see... also it was on my certificate, quoted
" we remind you that approval of entry and the issuance of this certifiacte are the steps prior to obtaining your permanent residence visa. To obtain residence visa you must meet Canada's health and safety requirements "
doesnt this mean the approval is near?? and just medical is required now
Did you got your medical request yet?

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
I applied under the TR to PR pathway program in 2021, and my background check changed from “we are processing your background check” to “not applicable” as well. I’ve been trying to contact them , but no luck. I am in a though spot right now, and if I don’t receive the PR soon, I’ll have to leave the country. I don’t know what to do
You got any response?