+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check “Not Applicable”

SNAX

Jul 15, 2021
Hey folks, my spouse background check on gckey account changed to “Not applicable”. I am just wondering what does it mean? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Reactions: Tophele

et1989

May 3, 2023
hey guys. I got the same status on gic as "not applicable" and in tracker "in progress". any idea what that means?

Tt.Tulio

May 9, 2023
I applied under the TR to PR pathway program in 2021, and my background check changed from “we are processing your background check” to “not applicable” as well. I’ve been trying to contact them , but no luck. I am in a though spot right now, and if I don’t receive the PR soon, I’ll have to leave the country. I don’t know what to do

Tt.Tulio

May 9, 2023
any update guys?
I called immigration this morning to ask about the change in the background check status. The lady said that a lot of people had the same change on their Gckey account, but that it was a system glitch/update that made the change, and that it doesn’t mean anything (I know, my day was ruined, too). She checked out my application and said that the bgc is still in progress. No timeline to make a decision.

cwz

Star Member
Jul 27, 2022
I called immigration this morning to ask about the change in the background check status. The lady said that a lot of people had the same change on their Gckey account, but that it was a system glitch/update that made the change, and that it doesn’t mean anything (I know, my day was ruined, too). She checked out my application and said that the bgc is still in progress. No timeline to make a decision.
What number did you call, i wanna make a call too, thx

comarxx

Jan 12, 2012
Manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow. Is your visa office overseas or here in Canada? Are you the Sponsor or the PA? Thanks.

Tt.Tulio

May 9, 2023