+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Back to "Your application is in progress." SDS w/ AIP Winter No Update

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
Hi everyone, my Review of eligibility status went back from "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" to "Your application is in progress."

I don't know when this was changed. I just noticed it today. Did anyone experience the same thing?

SDS Complete - July 29
AIP - Sept 4
DLI included - Oct 20
No further update.

My medical expired last month. I also deferred my intake to September 2021 (sent 3 webforms, no response).

I thought this AIP madness is over and heard it's extended :(

slambook30

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Few others said the status was rolled back to "Your Application is in progress."

For me it still says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

Let's just hope something positive will happen for all of us!

Reactions: Petita

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone, my Review of eligibility status went back from "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" to "Your application is in progress."

I don't know when this was changed. I just noticed it today. Did anyone experience the same thing?

SDS Complete - July 29
AIP - Sept 4
DLI included - Oct 20
No further update.

My medical expired last month. I also deferred my intake to September 2021 (sent 3 webforms, no response).

I applied on 9 August eligibility review rolled back on 23 December..sds
Applied for September than to Jan now to may just deffering because of no aip..
My medical expired on 23 October...I think they rolling back status of expired medical student to ask them for new medical and than they will start eligibility review

Mudasir sarrang

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020

SDS Complete - July 29
AIP - Sept 4
DLI included - Oct 20
No further update.

They are not responding me as well sent webforms... No reply
Applied 10th march complete application
Sds
Aip 19th August
No bvl
No ppr yet

• Sad

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
I applied on 9 August eligibility review rolled back on 23 December..sds
Applied for September than to Jan now to may just deffering because of no aip..
My medical expired on 23 October...I think they rolling back status of expired medical student to ask them for new medical and than they will start eligibility review
Keep us posted!

Petita

Aug 30, 2019
I finally received the email confirmation/response from IRCC that they received my updated LOA that I submitted last Dec 10th.