+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Babys visa pending since 6 months, parents WP approved in 1 month

Alphymol T B

Apr 2, 2024
Hi all, I applied for WP for myself and spouse and Visiting visa for my 6 month old baby on Oct 16 2023 from India.
Me and husband got the visa approved in a month, but my baby's visa is still pending with no update.
Mine is a intra company transfer and my company wants me to travel at least by this month.

I tried contacting IRCC Canada, but they said to take help from Delhi IRCC over webform/email. I'm not getting any response from Delhi IRCC to my webforms and emails.

Can someone kindly help me here... I'm desperately in need of help now

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi all, I applied for WP for myself and spouse and Visiting visa for my 6 month old baby on Oct 16 2023 from India.
Me and husband got the visa approved in a month, but my baby's visa is still pending with no update.
Mine is a intra company transfer and my company wants me to travel at least by this month.

I tried contacting IRCC Canada, but they said to take help from Delhi IRCC over webform/email. I'm not getting any response from Delhi IRCC to my webforms and emails.

Can someone kindly help me here... I'm desperately in need of help now
There is not much you can do. Has eligibility been completed? You may have to go on your own.

Alphymol T B

Apr 2, 2024
There is not much you can do. Has eligibility been completed? You may have to go on your own.
Eligibility in the sense ??
Suggesting me to travel alone ??

I see visa getting approved for my colleagues and their kids in 2 months, while I'm waiting like 6+ months :(

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Eligibility in the sense ??
Suggesting me to travel alone ??

I see visa getting approved for my colleagues and their kids in 2 months, while I'm waiting like 6+ months :(
If you have an account then login and check status. If the company is telling you that you must start work then you travel alone to start your job. If employer doesn’t care when you start in Canada then wait for response. Everyone has different processing times.

Alphymol T B

Apr 2, 2024
If you have an account then login and check status. If the company is telling you that you must start work then you travel alone to start your job. If employer doesn’t care when you start in Canada then wait for response. Everyone has different processing times.
I tried checking the visa status through Canada office, they said it might be missed out seeing both parents in approved status.
Anyone has any idea on how to notify Delhi IRCC office other than webform?
Webforms are not being looked up now :(