+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

b1/b2 drop box option

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Hi, could anyone tell me current processing times for B1/b2 renewal using Dropbox because of interview waiver ?
My documents reached the US consulate in Toronto in April 12th, status was updated to Received on 19th. I have travel booked for May 12th, and in really worried as it looks like it's taking time. Do I have any way to request my passport back?
I am in similar situation. I have to travel on Jul 1st and passport with US embassy for drop box visa renewal. If you won’t mind sharing, how much time it took for you to get your passport back?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Hi, could anyone tell me current processing times for B1/b2 renewal using Dropbox because of interview waiver ?
My documents reached the US consulate in Toronto in April 12th, status was updated to Received on 19th. I have travel booked for May 12th, and in really worried as it looks like it's taking time. Do I have any way to request my passport back?
Hi - did you get your passport back? My application shows Received as on Apt 29 - no change after that

c_cherry

Feb 6, 2015
We got our B1/B2 via the mail in option at Toronto. We just only sent in what was requested and did not provide anything extra.
Good luck !!
Hi
I am applying to renew b1 b2 visitor for my parents.
got the same generic document list asin thread description.
my question is do I have to send marriage / birth certificate for my parents?? As it says applicable

Nov 2, 2022
Hello, how long did it take for you yo get it back?