+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

B. Tech Hon’s Degree from PIMSAT

imranabid

Jul 3, 2018
Assalamo-Alaikum,

I have done B-Tech Hons in Electronics from PIMSAT in 2010. Now I am going to apply for ECA can anyone tell me about B-Tech Hons from PIMSAT is acceptable or not for Canada? My both (B-Tech Pass & B-Tech Hons) degrees & Transcripts are attested from HEC.

Waiting for your kind response.

Reactions: FaizanNaseem

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
Assalamo-Alaikum,

I have done B-Tech Hons in Electronics from PIMSAT in 2010. Now I am going to apply for ECA can anyone tell me about B-Tech Hons from PIMSAT is acceptable or not for Canada? My both (B-Tech Pass & B-Tech Hons) degrees & Transcripts are attested from HEC.

Waiting for your kind response.
still waiting for feedback but looks like no one interested to reply.

Reactions: FaizanNaseem

imranabid

Jul 3, 2018
still waiting for feedback but looks like no one interested to reply.
Brother, I have confirmed from one of Consultant, Its acceptable for Canada and we can have ECA from IQAS one of approved ECA body for Canada. You can check IQAS website as well both degree & university name are there under recognized degrees & universities. Now the only thing need to confirm whether HEC is attesting PIMSAT degrees or not? Because I heard that HEC stop attesting PIMSAT degrees since 2015. can anyone confirm this?
I shall be very thankful for that.

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
Brother, I have confirmed from one of Consultant, Its acceptable for Canada and we can have ECA from IQAS one of approved ECA body for Canada. You can check IQAS website as well both degree & university name are there under recognized degrees & universities. Now the only thing need to confirm whether HEC is attesting PIMSAT degrees or not? Because I heard that HEC stop attesting PIMSAT degrees since 2015. can anyone confirm this?
Yes, HEC is not attesting PIMSAT degrees and main issue is with their LHR campus, if you did your degree from there then HEC won't recognize it
moreover IQAS does not need HEC verification but want to see verified degree/markesheet in sealed envelop by university

imranabid

Jul 3, 2018
Yes, HEC is not attesting PIMSAT degrees and main issue is with their LHR campus, if you did your degree from there then HEC won't recognize it
moreover IQAS does not need HEC verification but want to see verified degree/markesheet in sealed envelop by university
Thank you very much brother.

Kw727

Jan 13, 2019
Asalam o alaikum guys.i m also going to apply for canada and there is procedure of ECA and i have done my Btech from PIMSAT lahore campus so they will provide me the document or not and whats the procedure plz guide me.thanks

imranabid

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks brother.
Asalam o alaikum guys.i m also going to apply for canada and there is procedure of ECA and i have done my Btech from PIMSAT lahore campus so they will provide me the document or not and whats the procedure plz guide me.thanks
Dear Brother,
First of all I am glad to inform you that both B-Tech pass & Hons from PIMSAT are acceptable by IQAS one of thethe appro ECA body from Canada immigration. Moreover LHR campus will not provide you attested copies of your degree & transcripts as required for ECA with sealed envelope. So you need to approach main campus Karachi. There is one guy in Karachi who is helping to get attested documents with sealed envelope from Karachi campus you may contact with him. He will charge 5 to 10 thousands for this but doing very good work. Here is his number 0302 270 7477 Zohaib

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
Thanks brother.

Dear Brother,
First of all I am glad to inform you that both B-Tech pass & Hons from PIMSAT are acceptable by IQAS one of thethe appro ECA body from Canada immigration. Moreover LHR campus will not provide you attested copies of your degree & transcripts as required for ECA with sealed envelope. So you need to approach main campus Karachi. There is one guy in Karachi who is helping to get attested documents with sealed envelope from Karachi campus you may contact with him. He will charge 5 to 10 thousands for this but doing very good work. Here is his number 0302 270 7477 Zohaib
I contacted Pimsat LHR campus and requested them to get it attested and provide sealed envelope, they took 2 weeks and 7000 and provided sealed envelop, moreover I sent my friend to KHI main campus but they refused to provided envelop and said come through your attended campus.

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
Can you please mention the name of that person whom you contacted in PIMSAT LHR campus.
Thanks.
update, update:

IF you can get them HEC attention (Post july 2017) then yes they will accept, uni verification is not acceptable by IQAS anymore.

mfajib

Sep 27, 2019
Hi Brothers,
I have the same issue. Can anyone explain to me if got the sealed envelope from HEC or from PIMSAT.

Thanks,
Fayyaz
00966-53-5347252

Nov 4, 2019
update, update:

IF you can get them HEC attention (Post july 2017) then yes they will accept, uni verification is not acceptable by IQAS anymore.
I did bachelors in computer science from PIMSAT in 2007 and my degrees are verified by HEC. Can i apply for canadian immigration? secondly will they accept my degree? please guide.

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
I did bachelors in computer science from PIMSAT in 2007 and my degrees are verified by HEC. Can i apply for canadian immigration? secondly will they accept my degree? please guide.
You have to apply for ECA first and then further immigration process will start,,,

Shahid09

May 25, 2018
Hi Brothers,
I have the same issue. Can anyone explain to me if got the sealed envelope from HEC or from PIMSAT.

Thanks,
Fayyaz
00966-53-5347252
Now IQAS need from HEC and they are the only ECA agency who will asses PIMSAT degrees