+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

B.H.M.S degree is not validated by WES

SwetaV

Jul 23, 2020
BHMS is not recognized as a bachelors degree by WES for CANADA.

This is sad but personal experience, BHMS Doctors please don`t waste your money and time to get it evaluated by WES. This is Case of 1st week of June 2018.

I tried using the WES Canada Degree Equivalency tool and I received the email confirmation stating that It will be equivalent to the first level of Doctor degree in Canada by WES.
But I have processed my application, provided all my transcript as per the requirement. after 3 weeks they asked for my 12th certificate transcript, It took me 2 weeks to get it done by the University.
after more 3 weeks, WES provided Canadian Equivalency :- Secondary School Diploma.

My collage name is available in the WES Evaluation Tool but to avoid refund they provided 12th Canadian Equivalency. This way they need to refund and I did`t get what I opt for.

If there is any other success storied by other verification authority, please suggest.
So the same happend to me what should be done now can you suggest please

Jay900

Aug 29, 2020
Does vinayaka missions homoeopathic medical college provide iqas verification for Canada (course BHMS).. Is the documents recognised by as Bachelors??

Nov 12, 2020
Hi every one ,
I am about to share important information about getting BHMS degree equivalent as bachelors degree. Definitely yYES...... it’s my personal experience, I completed my BHMS from India in 2007 and for my Canadian PR process I needed to get my ECA done. I got it done through IQAS just follow the instructions fill the form and send copy of your bachelors degree transcripts via mail. u will receive file no. And they keep you updating through email. For my process it took 5 months but it did happen.and also I got accepted in tha Canadian university for masters in public health program...feel free to ask more questions.... best of luck guys
hi could you helps me with some details on this?I have done my BHMS from Pune . Is it not equivalent to a bachelors as the above user mentioned or then opposite?

Ammy_Pune

Star Member
Feb 20, 2018
Last edited: