+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

B.com + CA from India qualifies for Masters in CANADA

Tapil

Nov 7, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am a qualified Chartered accountant with bachelors in commerce from India looking for CANADA migration.
Can anyone tell me whether my qualification will be considered as equivalent to "Bachelors" or "Masters" in CANADA? Please share your opinions & let me know if anyone with similar qualification has gone for ECA?

chanakyashah

May 3, 2017
I highly doubt that, as CA is not a degree. It's an institute that provides a diploma. However, you can always try by sending all the documents to WES to see if they qualify it as two or more degrees or diplomas.

Shivaagarwal3009

Sep 26, 2017
Hello Friends,

I am a qualified Chartered accountant with bachelors in commerce from India looking for CANADA migration.
Can anyone tell me whether my qualification will be considered as equivalent to "Bachelors" or "Masters" in CANADA? Please share your opinions & let me know if anyone with similar qualification has gone for ECA?
I have the same qualification and WES assessed it as B.Com: Canadian equivalent to 4 years and CA: 2 years Diploma.

Hope this helps.

Btw how many years of experience you have?

Tapil

Nov 7, 2017
I have the same qualification and WES assessed it as B.Com: Canadian equivalent to 4 years and CA: 2 years Diploma.

Hope this helps.

Btw how many years of experience you have?
Thanks for sharing the information. I have currently 6 years of post qualification experience.

Does B.com & CA combined be treated as a double bachelor (fetch some extra points) or will it fall in Bachelor category only?

Shivaagarwal3009

Sep 26, 2017
Yes double bachelor

Thanks for sharing the information. I have currently 6 years of post qualification experience.

Does B.com & CA combined be treated as a double bachelor (fetch some extra points) or will it fall in Bachelor category only?