+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

B.C TOO EXPENSIVE!!!UNLIVEABLE???

Habil

Feb 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have lived in BC for 2.5yrs now.........This place is unbearable friends too expensive,no jobs,high taxes even off campus jobs so hard to find.I would advice those thinking of coming here to rethink their thoughts.I would suggest another province but not here.

Anyone with info about affordable cities to live and with jobs in the states.pls help,cant stay here anymore?

just_do_it

Nov 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habil said:
I have lived in BC for 2.5yrs now.........This place is unbearable friends too expensive,no jobs,high taxes even off campus jobs so hard to find.I would advice those thinking of coming here to rethink their thoughts.I would suggest another province but not here.

Anyone with info about affordable cities to live and with jobs in the states.pls help,cant stay here anymore?
You probably mean Vancouver.

All big cities are like that be it Calgary, TO etc. But then again, that's where most of the jobs are too.
It really cant be unlivable if there are millions of people living there and still thousands pour in from the east every year.
as far as jobs are concerned, the economic slump has affected the entire country for the past 4-5 years. But then again, grass is greener on the other side and so on...

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Habil said:
Try looking for the JOB not for the PLACE. When you get some professional experience then you will be able to choose where to work and live.