+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

B.C Tech Pilot Job offer Clarification

paps82

Dec 21, 2017
Friends,

I have a job offer based out of Ontario. My employer is ready to change my base location to B.C. But it will take another six months. While checking for BC Tech Pilot requirement, one should have job offer from B.C employer to apply for Tech Pilot. My employer is having an office location in B.C with 50+ employees. Is it possible to use my current Job offer and apply for Tech Pilot or do i need to get a new job offer with base location as B.C before i apply for B.C Tech pilot?

Regards,
Pradeep

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Friends,

I have a job offer based out of Ontario. My employer is ready to change my base location to B.C. But it will take another six months. While checking for BC Tech Pilot requirement, one should have job offer from B.C employer to apply for Tech Pilot. My employer is having an office location in B.C with 50+ employees. Is it possible to use my current Job offer and apply for Tech Pilot or do i need to get a new job offer with base location as B.C before i apply for B.C Tech pilot?

Regards,
Pradeep
You experience can be counted from anywhere. Make you move to BC and then apply for pnp . You can count your previous experience and claim points for that job. Also include letter of experience when you apply.