Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
A
Hi friends...
I am from India and i have applied to fanshawe college London for sept. intake, i deposited 10100 CAD to scotia bank for the GIC from my account in axis bank but when i got the remittance receipt, in the receiving institution column it was written JPMORGAN CHASE BANK , while in some other subclause there was mention of Scotia bank also but at 2-3 places, primarily it is JPMORGAN CHASE BANK written everywhere. I asked the bank employee about this and he said that JPMORGAN must be an intermediary bank, while from his expressions it seemed that he himself was unaware of this

Now i am worried whether the funds will reach SCOTIA BANK or not .... can anyone help me in this friends ::)

dannie88

Feb 13, 2014
New Delhi,India
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
Doc's Request.
upfront
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
04-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2014
LANDED..........
12-08-2014
shagunsangwan said:
Hi friends...
I am from India and i have applied to fanshawe college London for sept. intake, i deposited 10100 CAD to scotia bank for the GIC from my account in axis bank but when i got the remittance receipt, in the receiving institution column it was written JPMORGAN CHASE BANK , while in some other subclause there was mention of Scotia bank also but at 2-3 places, primarily it is JPMORGAN CHASE BANK written everywhere. I asked the bank employee about this and he said that JPMORGAN must be an intermediary bank, while from his expressions it seemed that he himself was unaware of this

Now i am worried whether the funds will reach SCOTIA BANK or not .... can anyone help me in this friends ::)
I think last date for gic is 10july

napnusion

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
I think you read the Wire Transfer Receipt , Right? Well it must have listed Axis , JP Morgan , Scotia bank.

It's just a part of process.

I have myself seen the receipt of the wire transfer of my friend , who recently got GIC and it did list the three banks mentioned above (in the receipt)

So neither worry or confuse yourself about the process by digging too deep.

Just relax and you will definitely get your GIC! :)