+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting Retake Citizenship Test

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi , I start this thread to know how long it takes to get the second test invite after failing the first test , please share your experience .
Also what happen if one family member succeed and other failed . Do they proceed with the success applicant

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: dpenabill

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I know about this , but is this happen actually with any one , or I am the single case , I have been waitting for any progress from 3 months and we did not get the retest or the other family member moved forward

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Only easy if you know the answers....give the person some respect rather than telling them how easy it is and making them feel even worse
Well, if you want to become Canadian, then you have to do something for it. It is easy if you live here during the process and get involved. I have no sympathy, all you need to know is in the Discovery Canada pamphlet and learn about your new home.

Shauna_Jamaican

Sep 29, 2021
My first test window was September 27th -October 17. Wrote my test September 27th ( I didn’t study) figured I knew about Canada and history. Failed the test. Send me an second test invite in November but at the time I was dealing with the loss of my grandmother I wasn’t in the right state of mind, so they gave me a new date May 8th. Write my test and passed. Citizenship test updated 2 days later to completed.
Friday May 27th got a ghost update. Checked the tracker this morning and it said 3 new updates everything is now Complete, just waiting on the Oath invite.

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Well, if you want to become Canadian, then you have to do something for it. It is easy if you live here during the process and get involved. I have no sympathy, all you need to know is in the Discovery Canada pamphlet and learn about your new home.
Sorry but what on earth has 'if you live here during the process and get involved' got to do with it? I've never resorted to calling someone out here but take your medication! This forum is for people who are struggling or unsure, they don't need people like you belittling them....you don't have sympathy? That's fine don't take the Michael though!
If only learning about your new home or the booklet (not pamphlet) was enough!

What also gave you the impression of someone living here or not based on the initial query?

OP ignore the advice of this chap, yes read the BOOKLET however go online and do some free sample tests also

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks any one came across similar situation where one of family applicant failed and other succeed , do they process the one who succeed
I read all what is written by CIC but I need to know from personal experience