+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting MR After Baby Added to Application

peet

Mar 17, 2015
Hi All,

I have received my 2nd line on April 24th. After that i had added my new born baby to my application and send documents of my baby on 26th May. Also, i had renewed my Passport as a part of taking my baby's passport and the copy of the same had attached along with the baby's application and done the payment as DD.
My agent told me that my application is proceesing at Warsaw Visa Office.
While tracking its still shows In process and started proceesing on April 24th.

Anybody please give me your advices that when can i expect my MR. How long will it take after the updation of my baby in to my application. Also, will they inform us that they received the additional documents and DD?

Please let me have your suggestions..

Arun

peet

Mar 17, 2015
peet said:
Hi All,

I have received my 2nd line on April 24th. After that i had added my new born baby to my application and send documents of my baby on 26th May. Also, i had renewed my Passport as a part of taking my baby's passport and the copy of the same had attached along with the baby's application and done the payment as DD.

Anybody please give me your advices that when can i expect my MR. How long will it take after the updation of my baby in to my application. Also, will they inform us that they received the additional documents and DD?

Arun

Sambade

Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/10/2014
Doc's Request.
Sept 1, POF and salary acc
Nomination.....
19/01/2015
Med's Request
04-04-2016
Med's Done....
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
18-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2016
LANDED..........
21-06-2016
peet said:
Hi All,

Arun
hello Peet/Arun,
congrats on the arrival of your baby...have you gotten MR now.... i just want to know about your status and your timeline to use as yardstick for my application, we had our baby in January and sent the necessary document to our VO in Feb. right now MR for people in month of application but ours is pending....
i really want to understand that its the addition that is responsible for that