+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting for TRV.

Aug 9, 2023
Hello
I applied my wife's Spouse visa on May 5th 2023 and after getting AOR I have applied for her TRV on July 7th 2023 and there is no update on her TRV till date. Although her Medical and Biometrics for Spouse visa were done on July 27th and August 1st Respectively.

Please find the timeline below for TRV and suggest what should be the next step from my end, TIA:

"Confirmation of Online Application Transmission" - July 7th
"Submission Confirmation" - July 7th
"Client Application Summary" - July 7th

WAITING WAITING WAITING.......

Thanks

d211

Aug 8, 2023
Hello
I applied my wife's Spouse visa on May 5th 2023 and after getting AOR I have applied for her TRV on July 7th 2023 and there is no update on her TRV till date. Although her Medical and Biometrics for Spouse visa were done on July 27th and August 1st Respectively.

Please find the timeline below for TRV and suggest what should be the next step from my end, TIA:

Thanks
We are in the similar situation. I applied for Spouse PR in April 2023 and after getting AOR we applied for TRV on July 10, 2023. Its been a month, no words on TRV. Background check is in progress and Eligibility not started. What is it showing for you in tracker?

addrom

Aug 10, 2023
I already applied for PR under CEC with 1 dependant on 5th July and then applied TRV for my wife on 8th July and recieved biometric request on 12th July and biometric updated on 17th July after that nothing. We all are sailing in the same boat. Please update once you got any update. Thanks

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
I’m in the exact same situation as you guys…

applied for spouse trv on July 4, and it’s been stuck in background check ever since.
Nothing else has started.

Hope things will change for us all soon…

joyboy0056

Dec 16, 2022
Hi

I have a question, i recently applied for TRV on Aug 10, and on Aug 12 i received an update that bio-metrics are valid until 2029, but matter of fact i never applied for Canada before, then how come they even have my bio-metrics??

Please help if anyone went through similar situation.

Thanks,

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
do you
Hi

I have a question, i recently applied for TRV on Aug 10, and on Aug 12 i received an update that bio-metrics are valid until 2029, but matter of fact i never applied for Canada before, then how come they even have my bio-metrics??

Please help if anyone went through similar situation.

Thanks,
do you have US visa?

Atikvhora

Aug 14, 2023
I am in a similar situation. Applied on July 17th. Almost a month. No response.
Please update if you guys receive any response.
Spousal sponsorship is ongoing. Medical, sponsor approval done.

Atikvhora

Aug 14, 2023
Hello,

Did you receive any updates?

Hello

Thanks

albloshi_sa

Jul 28, 2019
No any other visa, but i once applied for UK visa in 2016 then i gave bio-metrics to them, not in 2019.

so im pretty confused here.
thanks for the response though.
Open the tracker app, and it will show you UCI no, biometric no. and date.
If it is not yours, raise a webform and explain to them. write a explanation letter and tell them I never submitted the biometric and my application is linked to incorrect biometric.
Hopefully they will remove the biometric and send you biometric request letter.

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
Hello Everyone

Anyone got any update on TRV?
No on my side we’re still waiting.

applied on July 4. Only background check is still in progress.

Regarding the PR application,we passed medical, biometrics, background and eligibility. Also received the pre-arrival letter.

hoping that the TRV can help reunite us faster but I have my doubts that it will work…

vs35

Jul 25, 2022
I got an update for the TRV application.
Eligibility went from not started to complete on September 4.

exactly two months from my submission date.

I’ll update here if there’s any results.

Im not too confident in the result, but we’ll see…

Last edited: