+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting for PR CEC decision

jn791

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Any update on PR for EE CEC profile on 2nd Nov 2019, i am still waiting for update , filled web form twice just got the update saying , staff is less and due to pandemic process is getting delayed .

Any one got any update or COPR
still waiting too..though I was told my application is in the final stages so hoping it is approved soon.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Ordering GCMS notes will boost the application. Is it true? somebody in my friend circle told me. I haven't applied yet.
Not true at all.

Advice required !

CIC has now attached link in my account so do i again upload my documents which i have submitted via IRCC webform ?
then upload them through the links

How long it took for BOWP ? for approval
doesn't really matter because you will be in implied status as soon as your application is submitted and until the BOWP is approved. Even if they refuse it you will have implied status while you wait for a final decision. You could also get your PR while waiting for your BOWP application.

Anoymys

Jan 25, 2018
still waiting too..though I was told my application is in the final stages so hoping it is approved soon.
did you call them? as i just sent my query via webform and i got response after 2 days saying application is in progress

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
IRCC lacks accountability when it comes to such situations. It’s no or no go situation and fact they take so long can jeopardize the entire plans some one put in place.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Yes covid changed the the things but they have not stopped collecting money or inviting applications, they are not giving privilege to applicants to pay money once it’s approved. My view is simple if they are inviting immigrants they getting best of talent across globe _ people with qualification, with funds, no criminal backgrounds and no medical history. Let’s hope they should be more professional and not do any favours on applicant but stick to their timings

jn791

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
did you call them? as i just sent my query via webform and i got response after 2 days saying application is in progress
Yes I was told its in the final stages of processing. I also missed a call what seemed to be one from the officer, so just gotta wait a bit more.