+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Avoid Niagara for Flag Polling

Ricky007

Sep 29, 2017
Well, you don't need a US visa or flag pole. A flagpole is a letter which is like refusal to entry in USA. So you will return back to Canada and enter again in Canadian border.
Hello,
I went to 1000 island Canada Border Service. ( Thousand Islands Bridge). It just took 15 minute. I am done with my Landing . It was a great experience . People are good and they are operating 24 hours a day and 7 days a week (means you can also go on weekend).

Pedestrians: I asked patrol officer that can we cross it on bridge. He told we do not have pedestrian walk way but, yes, they do accept if someone come with flagpole letter from across border. (It was a confusing answer but I think it is not a busy place and you can use road side walk to cross border). Is it you are not sure or have any confusion, then call Canada Border Service customer care number and ask them they can help you with this. (ask customer care to connect to Thousand Islands Bridge office or ask them to call and solve your query)

Have a good day and BEST OF LUCK.

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

p26

Oct 30, 2017
@Ricky007 thank you for update, could you please give me some details regarding 1000 island flag poling? where is this place how far is it from toronto ?
how can we reach there ?
what all documents they ask for?
Are we supposed to reach early morning?

CdnwifeUSwife

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
08-02-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2018
Med's Request
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
LANDED..........
25-10-2018
Hello,
I went to 1000 island Canada Border Service. ( Thousand Islands Bridge). It just took 15 minute. I am done with my Landing . It was a great experience . People are good and they are operating 24 hours a day and 7 days a week (means you can also go on weekend).

Pedestrians: I asked patrol officer that can we cross it on bridge. He told we do not have pedestrian walk way but, yes, they do accept if someone come with flagpole letter from across border. (It was a confusing answer but I think it is not a busy place and you can use road side walk to cross border). Is it you are not sure or have any confusion, then call Canada Border Service customer care number and ask them they can help you with this. (ask customer care to connect to Thousand Islands Bridge office or ask them to call and solve your query)

Have a good day and BEST OF LUCK.
My wife and I plan to flagpole next week at 1000 Islands border. Are you sure that one serves any day of the week? NFalls border only serves on Tues to Thurs.

Rahulravin

Nov 10, 2018
Hello,

I have a doubt. I don't have a car with me, but my friend does. So, can I go with him and get the process done for me alone ? Or only I should be the one to drive the car ? Please let me know.

Thanks.