+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Average Wait time after submission of application for Express Entry

ayaznoor

Nov 13, 2016
Hi everyone,

This forum is great help, and while we all are swimming in this pool, i wanted to clarify something with the people who have successfully completed the EE application.

I have a completed profile on the CIC website (as of Sep 30) and after my application got reviewed, I got a message of "Next Steps - Job Bank." This was received on Oct 30 2017, and within a week, I had completed my Job Bank profile, using the the verfiication codes n all. My Job Bank profile has been active since. However, my CIC application still shows the same message as the last one received. Is this normal?

Once you create your profile, shouldn't the CIC application update as well? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Yawdbeauty

Nov 8, 2015
January 18, 2009 marked six months since I applied and atill nothing. I am a cec outland applicant and I didnt show any proof of funds. Do you think this is the problem.

The 6 month thing is the target, but in reality, most application don't take that long. Unless you r application has complications, it should be processed in 2-4 months.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Guys

Any idea on how much more it takes after the application is transferred to a special unit. I am trying and emailing them to know as to when my application was transferred to special unit. But they don't reply to any of my mails.

Total time after application submitted: 1 year, 2 months, 28 days

Does anyone know how long more do I have to wait? Any experience of such situation?

Thanks
Cian

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR 21 FEB 2018
PPR 3 Aug
Passport Submitted 13 Aug
Passport returned 27 Aug
City/Country: Delhi/IND

johnnycyrille

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
The country you are from matters a lot. I recently discovered that a police certificate from my country means next to nothing, because my country is so corrupt any criminal can bribe an official for 20$ and get a clean police certificate. That being the case, every single person that applies from my country(Lebanon) for example is likely to automatically be selected for security screening.
It took 15 months! Such a long time! I also hear that it depends on the religion as well as on the country of origin. I know some Lebanese people who got their PPR within the 6 months people but others belonging to "red flagged" religions by Canadian standards had some hard times. Do you agree?

karanadap

May 29, 2019
Hi Folks,

After I submit all the documents and application for CANADA PR through Express Entry. How long does the process takes to get the final decision of approval of CANADA PR ?

Thanks,
Karan