+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Average Balance for 6 months - Bank not issuing!! - Please help

ABCD17

Feb 5, 2021
Hi,

I have an account in EQ bank and they don't provide average balance for 6 months. What could be done?? Please help

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
search this forum, you may find many answers. you can get complete six month bank statement from bank.
Thank you! The fact am worried about is, do we have to get it stamped and signed for 6 month statements. As EQ is a digital bank, they don’t and even if they sign it, is the e- signature valid?

ambitious1234

Mar 15, 2019
I am not sure about it , it says official letters. Electronic statement was not accepted by IRCC and even court as per Kubeir in his youtube questions/answer sessions

For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you have an account.

These letters must be printed on the financial institution’s letterhead and include

• the bank or institution’s contact information (address, telephone number and email address)
  • your name
  • your outstanding debts (such as credit card debts and loans)
  • these details for each current banking and investment account you have with them
    • account numbers
    • date each account was opened
    • current account balances
    • average balance for the past 6 months

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thank you! The fact am worried about is, do we have to get it stamped and signed for 6 month statements. As EQ is a digital bank, they don’t and even if they sign it, is the e- signature valid?
My bank didn't issued a 6 month avg balance either. So I got the closing balance and outstanding debts in the letterhead(minus the 6 month avg balance) + attached my 6 months balance statement (stamped by the bank). That worked for me.

Reactions: sabensaid92

ABCD17

Feb 5, 2021
My bank didn't issued a 6 month avg balance either. So I got the closing balance and outstanding debts in the letterhead(minus the 6 month avg balance) + attached my 6 months balance statement (stamped by the bank). That worked for me.

Thanks! I obtained a written confirmation from EQ team regarding their negligence to provide the average balance and stamp either. So, I will be attaching this proof and submit the 6 months statements. However, was wondering if I have to explain it Proof of Fund section or Letter of Explanation under client document?

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Thanks! I obtained a written confirmation from EQ team regarding their negligence to provide the average balance and stamp either. So, I will be attaching this proof and submit the 6 months statements. However, was wondering if I have to explain it Proof of Fund section or Letter of Explanation under client document?
I didn't attach any explanation in my own case. I created on giant PDF that started with the bank letter + 6 months detailed bank statements of ~90 pages. All of it was just one single PDF.

ABCD17

Feb 5, 2021
I didn't attach any explanation in my own case. I created on giant PDF that started with the bank letter + 6 months detailed bank statements of ~90 pages. All of it was just one single PDF.
Hi, I was able to get a proof of funds letter for my other bank account with all requested details. Now, should I attach last 6 months statements?

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
OMG you just reminded me of my giant PDF too hahaha. and when you try to compress it, the quality decreases

• Haha
Reactions: iSaidGoodDay