+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Available for any help on TRV

nexgenprise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Hi Guys,

I have recently submitted application for TRV for my in-laws. It took me almost a month to prepare the application, supporting documents , Bank statement etc etc. Obvious this is too long time for Visitor Visa but I had to co-ordinate with my in-laws back home and had to deal with few other hiccups..

I am here to help new applicants if they require any help with regards to TRV application. I am pretty confident that I would be able to help you to get your application done in few days (say max - 5 days).

I really want to help few folks here as I got helped by fellow friends (especially Bryanna) when I was preparing my application. I captured all the notes tips ..etc while preparing for TRv application..

please feel free to get my help...

Desi_Canadian

May 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
Please help me ..my wife is going to apply for her mom visitor visa. Could you please help me what requirements are need, which form to fill up online, pay fees also ..please advice us what to write in invitation letter. I will be appreciate for all your kindly advise and help
Thanks
Regards

nexgenprise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Hi CD,

Please start from here --

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp?countrySelect=IN#applications

I also want you to read in the instruction Guide before you start filling up the form Thank.

yeldah01

Apr 8, 2015
Hi there,

It would be amazing if you could help me out though sadly my situation may be too far gone- I thought I'd try. My partner is a resident of the Philippines and he applied for a TRV on March 12 from the US. He's a med student and has a residency interview next Monday in Canada and still hasn't heard anything about the visitors visa. He only needs to be in the Country for about 56 hours and has all of his US student documentation etc with him and ready to go and tried endlessly to contact someone but to no avail.

You would truly be a god send if you could figure this out for us!

All the very best

sss_1983

Apr 8, 2015
Hi,
I need helps on two issue. Let me say the first one first. We are expecting our first baby and i want my mother to come here from Bangladesh. In her last application, she said this as the main purpose of visit and we also said that in the invitation letter. The visa was refused. Do you think i should completely ignore the baby part?

Second question is, for my second application, that i want to do online, do i again need to pay the biometric fee? I checked online, however, I didn't find any option to say that i applied last month. So, can you suggest me how can I make sure that my mother doesn't have to go for biometric and i dont have to pay for that again?

nexgenprise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
sss_1983 said:
Hi,
I need helps on two issue. Let me say the first one first. We are expecting our first baby and i want my mother to come here from Bangladesh. In her last application, she said this as the main purpose of visit and we also said that in the invitation letter. The visa was refused. Do you think i should completely ignore the baby part?

-Lal: yes you must have. its suicidal. I also applied for TRV for my in-laws and was about to do the same mistake and then got warned. Your application should not reflect that your mother is here for your baby and there is a higher chance that she can over stay. Secondly your application should appear as if your mother just wants to spend few weeks with her son and his family.

I will send you ,my invite letter.
- Plan for 4 weeks.
- Buy return Tickets
- Buy Travel/Medical insurance.
- Prepare a detail day by day itinerary.
- Provide proof that she has enough fund to supperr her stay,
- you are the host so provide detail invitation letter ( you can use mine just modify it to suit your need).
- Provide your/wife - (T4, NOA, Bank Statement, Pay Stub)

Second question is, for my second application, that i want to do online, do i again need to pay the biometric fee? I checked online, however, I didn't find any option to say that i applied last month. So, can you suggest me how can I make sure that my mother doesn't have to go for biometric and i dont have to pay for that again?

I will find that for you. Bryanna, can you help.

dilanchamara

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-22-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
Interview........
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
If you apply online you can't upload too many supporting documents, personally i prefer to apply through the visa office. ( Anyway applicant needs to go there to give the finger prints)

Documents you need to submit

#Documents from you#

1) Invitation letter from you and ur wife - Reason for the visit, visit period, your information ( about ur self, ur work etc) , that u r bearing her expenses, make sure u write that she will leave the country before the visa expiration
2) Letter from your and wife's work places
3) T4 ( if you have) if not Tax assessments for 2014
4) Bank Balance confirmation
5) Marriage certificate
#If you can take all documents to a lawyer and make a legal document (notarized letter) and attach these document with it.

# From mom# - Since you are in Canada, Immigration only expecting her ties to backhome

1) Financial statements ( her savings)
2) Properties that she owned in back home ( financial valuation)
3) Letter from her children that they are expecting to see her back( they can mention how much she loves her grand children,how much those kids gonna miss her etc)
4) Letter from her employer ( only if she is working)
5) It will be really nice if she can give a cover letter expressing her feelings ( why she wants to visit her daughter etc)

Those are the document I submitted to my parents few weeks ago and they got the visa...
All the very best..

dilanchamara

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-22-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
Interview........
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Desi_Canadian said:
Please help me ..my wife is going to apply for her mom visitor visa. Could you please help me what requirements are need, which form to fill up online, pay fees also ..please advice us what to write in invitation letter. I will be appreciate for all your kindly advise and help
Thanks
Regards
If you apply online you can't upload too many supporting documents, personally i prefer to apply through the visa office. ( Anyway applicant needs to go there to give the finger prints)

#Documents from you#

1) Invitation letter from you and ur wife - Reason for the visit, visit period, your information ( about ur self, ur work etc) , that u r bearing her expenses, make sure u write that she will leave the country before the visa expiration
5) Marriage certificate
#If you can take all documents to a lawyer and make a legal document (notarized letter) and attach these document with it.

# From mom# - Since you are in Canada, Immigration only expecting her ties to backhome

3) Letter from her children that they are expecting to see her back( they can mention how much she loves her grand children,how much those kids gonna miss her etc)
5) It will be really nice if she can give a cover letter expressing her feelings ( why she wants to visit her daughter etc)

Those are the document I submitted to my parents few weeks ago and they got the visa...
All the very best..

dilanchamara

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-22-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
Interview........
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sss_1983 said:
Hi,

1) That is must to mention because, that is the main reason for her visit. I don't know what are the documents you submitted or how did you submit your documents. Since she is coming from South east Asian country there is high possibility of her visa is getting rejected. So you have to make sure that your application package is really strong. ( Strong ties she is having to Bangladesh, Its better if you go to a lawyer and get a notarized letter which is way more effective than a regular cover letter because you are swearing in front of lawyer that you will send her back to Bangaladesh before her visa get expired)

2) She needs to do the bio-metric again and you have to pay for it.

All the very best

sss_1983

Apr 8, 2015
dilanchamara said:
1) That is must to mention because, that is the main reason for her visit. I don't know what are the documents you submitted or how did you submit your documents. Since she is coming from South east Asian country there is high possibility of her visa is getting rejected. So you have to make sure that your application package is really strong. ( Strong ties she is having to Bangladesh, Its better if you go to a lawyer and get a notarized letter which is way more effective than a regular cover letter because you are swearing in front of lawyer that you will send her back to Bangaladesh before her visa get expired)

2) She needs to do the bio-metric again and you have to pay for it.

All the very best
thanks for the reply.

JESUS2014

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
HELP ME TO FILE VISIT VISA FOR MY MOM!!!!!

Hi nexgenprise

Plzzz help me to file visit visa for my mom...me n my husband both r PR holders (actually my husband already filed for his citizenship and waiting for the process)..my husband sponsored me (spouse visa PR) and i landed in july 2014 then i worked only 3 months...now m pregnant and my due date is on July 4 Th 2015..i m weak and cannot work at this situation..i want my mom with me for my delivery as i have no other family member or relatives live in Canada..So my husband is going to file for his mother in law as he only works right now..my mom is alone in India(my dad passed away long time back and m the one and only child for my mom, no other family ties..) she owns a land in home country (not house)...actually i own the apartment and she lives there.she is 62 year old and not working.but she got good bank transactions and have a fund of approx $35,000 Canadian dollar as fixed/deposit in her name.she had visited DUBAI/Singapore/Malaysia few years ago...I thought the chances are high if i mention i m pregnant and for that reason my mom is coming to visit me.but also heard that there are chances of rejection because a visitor is coming to Canada to take care of her daughter and baby is considered as she is going to illegally work even though its for her family....is that correct?? so i m worried..my due date is within 2 months..Do i need to mention that i m pregnant in our application or not to mention that??? And also i want her to stay with me at least 6 months...Do i need to mention the length of her stay or not ? So Super visa or regular visa is good at this situation? I think i can also take health insurance for her( for whole year validity) wen i submit the documents.
so plzzzzzz help me wat to do in this situation...i m waiting for ur reply....friends,pls advice me...

dilanchamara

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-22-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
Interview........
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Re: HELP ME TO FILE VISIT VISA FOR MY MOM!!!!!

JESUS2014 said:
Hi nexgenprise

Plzzz help me to file visit visa for my mom...me n my husband both r PR holders (actually my husband already filed for his citizenship and waiting for the process)..my husband sponsored me (spouse visa PR) and i landed in july 2014 then i worked only 3 months...now m pregnant and my due date is on July 4 Th 2015..i m weak and cannot work at this situation..i want my mom with me for my delivery as i have no other family member or relatives live in Canada..So my husband is going to file for his mother in law as he only works right now..my mom is alone in India(my dad passed away long time back and m the one and only child for my mom, no other family ties..) she owns a land in home country (not house)...actually i own the apartment and she lives there.she is 62 year old and not working.but she got good bank transactions and have a fund of approx $35,000 Canadian dollar as fixed/deposit in her name.she had visited DUBAI/Singapore/Malaysia few years ago...I thought the chances are high if i mention i m pregnant and for that reason my mom is coming to visit me.but also heard that there are chances of rejection because a visitor is coming to Canada to take care of her daughter and baby is considered as she is going to illegally work even though its for her family....is that correct?? so i m worried..my due date is within 2 months..Do i need to mention that i m pregnant in our application or not to mention that??? And also i want her to stay with me at least 6 months...Do i need to mention the length of her stay or not ? So Super visa or regular visa is good at this situation? I think i can also take health insurance for her( for whole year validity) wen i submit the documents.
so plzzzzzz help me wat to do in this situation...i m waiting for ur reply....friends,pls advice me...
Super visa is bit tough because you have show a really high income but you can apply for visit visa.

#Documents from you#

5) Marriage certificate

All the very best..

dilanchamara

Apr 4, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-22-2013
AOR Received.
02-06-2015
Interview........
08-06-2015
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
sss_1983 said:
Thank you very much. Could you send me your docs on my email ssajeed @ uwaterloo.ca?
sorry for the late reply.. unfortunately i don't have any documents because i couriered all my documents to back home. Visa office hasn't returned any of our documents back. If you need any help with anything just shoot me an email on dilan@bell.net

nexgenprise

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
dilanchamara said:

#Documents from you#

5) Marriage certificate

All the very best..
IF YOU CAN SHOW THE THAT YOUR HUSBAND HAS LICO THEN YOU SHOULD APPLY FOR SUPER VISA. AND YES I WOULD NOT MENTION ABOUT PREGNANCY AND OTHER STUFF THAT YOU MENTIONED.