+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Ashad9574

Aug 29, 2020
Can you suggest me how much are my chances to get an arc (authorization to return to canada )approved after sponsorship appeal approval.. Was deported from canada due to failed refugee status .no criminal history , complied with CBSA the whole time. Deportation delayed due to passport issuance . Please help me out here..
I have rcmp clearence too
Please help!!!!

Ashad9574

Aug 29, 2020
Cgms notes shows i was issed deperture order on feb 2013 and left canada nov 2017.all this delay was due to gathering travel document i meant my passport .
In jan 2020 our sponsirship appeal was allowed and the ministers council suggested that i nedd an arc due to failed refugee ministers council also mentioned that i have pay back the air fare
I have no criminal record in canada
Complied with cbsa
Cbsa bought my plane ticket
Please suggest
Should i worry at this point??

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Can you suggest me how much are my chances to get an arc (authorization to return to canada )approved after sponsorship appeal approval.. Was deported from canada due to failed refugee status .no criminal history , complied with CBSA the whole time. Deportation delayed due to passport issuance . Please help me out here..
I have rcmp clearence too
Please help!!!!
Good luck with your case. We just got our ARC refused for now good reason actually and then they refused our PR as well. We are now going through the appeal process.

Ashad9574

Aug 29, 2020
Good luck with your case. We just got our ARC refused for now good reason actually and then they refused our PR as well. We are now going through the appeal process.
U mean they refused pr application thats why arc refused too?
Due to what reason they refused pr application
Mostly its genuineness of marriage
Which is what i face
And i won the appeal

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
I don’t think they are processing any ARC right now.. I think they kinda put us on the back burner... but let’s keep waiting I think

Smd91_

Apr 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
15-03-2023
Hello, how many years banned did you guys get? Once that period is over you do not need an ARC

Moneris

Oct 9, 2013
Hi Everyone. I was just wandering if any of you have been asked for removal fee repayment ($1500)? The problem is that we purchased our own departure tickets... not sure what to do now. Should I pay it and ask for a refund later because I know this is another reason for them to halt or even reject application.

Reactions: Usr1997

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi Everyone. I was just wandering if any of you have been asked for removal fee repayment ($1500)? The problem is that we purchased our own departure tickets... not sure what to do now. Should I pay it and ask for a refund later because I know this is another reason for them to halt or even reject application.
If you have the money send it to them , and claim it later on for the sake of your application . If you don’t mind the time of the back and forth , send them an email about your flight back , to which they might ask for a proof that you purchased your ticket and thats not what you want really !
Good luck ! IRCC has been very disappointing recently

Reactions: Moneris

silvetstone

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Hi guys ,I am going trough ARC aswell now,its been almoust 1,5 months,still quiet
my case processes Canadian Visa office in Ankara,Turkey,

I had recieved the RPRF and after Passport Reqest letter ,i went to Ankara to pick my Visa up,they told me to come afternoon time to pick ut up,when i got there officer told me that we have forgotten the ARC process,couse you had a Deportation ordwer,my officer has told me after 30 days should be done.
but nothing yet.
I hads got the Deportation order and i bought the plane ticket myself,all costs on me
i have no idea How long the process will take ? any idea,Thank you )
did you get PR now?

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
If you dont mind me asking , what was the reason the provided for rejecting your ARC?