+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
It's been quiet lately , @Lisaexpat have you heard anything about your ARC ? My application was received in March 2020 haven't even had AOR nor a return of my application . God bless you all
I haven't heard anything yet, I applied since September it was received in October. Applied for Gcms notes it indicated I had to pay for returned fee ( basically I did not pay for my return ticket back home cbsa did) I paid everything and still waiting. We just have to be patient.

Reactions: Usr1997

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
It's been quiet lately , @Lisaexpat have you heard anything about your ARC ? My application was received in March 2020 haven't even had AOR nor a return of my application . God bless you all
Yes, we got our ARC denied as well as the PR due to the officer biased opinions of my husband and not based on any facts and they never sent the letter of why it was denied. Anyway, now our rep is requested case management to look into our case as well as sent off our appeal application.

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Is it possible to pay the removal fee before being requested to pay?
Yes it is if you visit ircc web there is an inadmissibility link and prompts take you to
the payment gateway for either an ARC a TRP or Removal fees. matter of fact i mailed my ARC explanation letter and the fees in question with my application ,@scylla or @canuck78 would perhaps tell if that helps with anything in processing .

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello guys? Any updates so far? This forum helps me keep my sanity..the waiting times are hard

Traffic seems to be slow due to covid-19 , i lodged my application this March , and like everyone else who did around that time , we haven't heard anything from IRCC. It's an exercise in patience , but i am sure we're fighting a winning battle . @Lisaexpat I hope you're staying strong , has there been any signs of movement in your Case ?

Last edited:

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Traffic seems to be slow due to covid-19 , i lodged my application this March , and like everyone else who did around that time , we haven't heard anything from IRCC. It's an exercise in patience, but I am sure we're fighting a winning battle. @Lisaexpat I hope you're staying strong, has there been any signs of movement in your Case?
After writing two stern emails to my MP wow finally got the reason for the refusal. Case Management is looking into the Warsaw VO to see what happened to our case. At the same time also sent documents to appeal our case if it comes to that. Case Management can have our case sent to another VO for a different officer to have a look.

Reactions: Usr1997

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
After writing two stern emails to my MP wow finally got the reason for the refusal. Case Management is looking into the Warsaw VO to see what happened to our case. At the same time also sent documents to appeal our case if it comes to that. Case Management can have our case sent to another VO for a different officer to have a look.
Hello @Lisaexpat good to hear from you , Do you mind sharing the reason of refusal ? It's a good thing Your former case is getting looked at again
There is a good chance that if it was refused for a shaky reason , i am sure COPR will be next for your spouse. I wish you luck with the appeal if you have to go down that route , perhaps re-applying is better or faster? either way IRCC has been so disappointing lately . It's 5 months since my application arrived at CPC sydney .
I am yet to hear from them . I wish it goes well for you ..........

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
We are going through appeal process now. Hopefully won't need a full hearing and ADR can approve it.