FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Awww I am so sorry you're going through that , with faith you'll get to see you spouse soon. it's almost the end of it for you atleast , so Yaaayyy
Thanks! Thankfully during this process me and my spouse are together. We are doing outland application. Any day now it will be approved :)

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Thanks! Thankfully during this process me and my spouse are together. We are doing outland application. Any day now it will be approved :)
Please a quick question just wanted to ask if on your GCKEY it says documents received on the side where you find additional documents needed

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Hey,

courage to everyone going through this process, I got my GCMS notes as of December 22, it shows my eligibility is in progress, criminality in progress and security not started. On the notes made under ARC, it says “ verify if payment for removal have been made if not PA should reimburse payment” should I go ahead and make these payment or wait. I applied for ARC in September 2019 and I’m 11 months into the process. Due date for eligibility March 2020. Also I got a job offer from Canada not sure what to do?

Usr1997

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hello Everyone , I have been a silent follower of this thread . I hope @aabiola and others who submitted their applications with in
the same time frame get to hear about their ARC soon.

I am submitting my application for outland spousal sponsorship on the 1st of Feb 2020,
as far as I am Concerned my V.O will be DAR ES SALAAM . and i'll be updating my posts so that anyone who goes through
the same thing won't have to read from a far down in the thread .

I would like to ask you guys a question , or two ;

1. I have just paid for my ARC fees $400 + 1500$ of Removal fees (i was deported on CBSA's expense ) and have the ARC explanation letter ready .
would it be okay to include the Receipt and the ARC letter in the application package ? just to avoid the exchange of emails that inquire of an ARC in the final stages of the application

Thanks for your response .

God Bless

Anyone with an idea about this ?

Koko11

Oct 21, 2019
Hey,

courage to everyone going through this process, I got my GCMS notes as of December 22, it shows my eligibility is in progress, criminality in progress and security not started. On the notes made under ARC, it says “ verify if payment for removal have been made if not PA should reimburse payment” should I go ahead and make these payment or wait. I applied for ARC in September 2019 and I’m 11 months into the process. Due date for eligibility March 2020. Also I got a job offer from Canada not sure what to do?
You may paid the fees of removal order and waiting for the decision. Good luck

Reactions: Gax

kkfish

Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys
I have some questions wanna ask
I need your advice so much

I had working holiday visa from Nov 2018 to Nov 2019. My boyfriend is Canadian, we submitted our inland PR sponsorship on Dec , 2019, and unfortunately I got an exclusion order due to mispresentation soon after I submitted my application, i flied back to my country on Jan.

I applied for ARC on Feb, and at the same time my boyfriend got the email from CIC said that our inland PR sponsorship started processing.

I can’t go back within 5 years unless my ARC approve.

How can I do with the inland sponsorship? Should I tell CIC my situation and withdraw my application? And apply for another outland sponsorship?? Can I change our inland PR sponsorship to outland?

We hired a consultant to help us with the ARC, but he seems having no idea about this. We don’t know what is the best step for the future.

We ask another lawyer she said it doesn’t matter if we withdraw our application or get denied , it’s the same situation that there will be a record on my profile.

I check this website very often since I got the exclusion order , it helped me a lot. It’s so hard to find information about ARC especially with applying sponsorship

I will appreciate if anyone gives me some responses ~ thanks

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Can you please tell me what’s the decision will be of my spouse sponsorship application sending arc 5 months ago i got dm today

Reactions: Gax

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys

I had working holiday visa from Nov 2018 to Nov 2019. My boyfriend is Canadian, we submitted our inland PR sponsorship on Dec , 2019, and unfortunately I got an exclusion order due to mispresentation soon after I submitted my application, i flied back to my country on Jan.

I applied for ARC on Feb, and at the same time my boyfriend got the email from CIC said that our inland PR sponsorship started processing.

How can I do with the inland sponsorship? Should I tell CIC my situation and withdraw my application? And apply for another outland sponsorship?? Can I change our inland PR sponsorship to outland?

We hired a consultant to help us with the ARC, but he seems having no idea about this. We don’t know what is the best step for the future.

We ask another lawyer she said it doesn’t matter if we withdraw our application or get denied , it’s the same situation that there will be a record on my profile.

I check this website very often since I got the exclusion order , it helped me a lot. It’s so hard to find information about ARC especially with applying sponsorship

You have to wait out the 5 year ban before you qualify for ARC. Your partner should withdraw the inland application and try and get some money back. Eventually you will be able to apply outland.

Reactions: kkfish

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hi guys

I’m completely baffled as to why you waited a month after your IEC work Visa expired to apply inland. Why did you not submit your application while you were still legally allowed in the country?

Or you could have applied Outland while still legally living within Canada and then left to go home just before your IEC visa expired. If you had, your application would still be nicely processing now.

Reactions: kkfish

Suzy18

Jul 10, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Can you please tell me what’s the decision will be of my spouse sponsorship application sending arc 5 months ago i got dm today
I'm pretty sure it's a positive decision.
If you receive pre-arrival, redid your medical exam... it's positive for sure !
Congrats !!! Finally this nightmare is over for you!
and Welcome back to Canada !