01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi guys
I have some questions wanna ask
I need your advice so much

I had working holiday visa from Nov 2018 to Nov 2019. My boyfriend is Canadian, we submitted our inland PR sponsorship on Dec , 2019, and unfortunately I got an exclusion order due to mispresentation soon after I submitted my application, i flied back to my country on Jan.

I applied for ARC on Feb, and at the same time my boyfriend got the email from CIC said that our inland PR sponsorship started processing.

I can’t go back within 5 years unless my ARC approve.

How can I do with the inland sponsorship? Should I tell CIC my situation and withdraw my application? And apply for another outland sponsorship?? Can I change our inland PR sponsorship to outland?

We hired a consultant to help us with the ARC, but he seems having no idea about this. We don’t know what is the best step for the future.

We ask another lawyer she said it doesn’t matter if we withdraw our application or get denied , it’s the same situation that there will be a record on my profile.

I check this website very often since I got the exclusion order , it helped me a lot. It’s so hard to find information about ARC especially with applying sponsorship

I will appreciate if anyone gives me some responses ~ thanks
An ARC can't fix a five year ban. Did the consultant tell you to apply for the ARC? That was really bad advice if so.

Other than waiting out the 5 year ban, your only option is to apply for a TRP.

Reactions: kkfish

kkfish

Feb 19, 2020
I’m completely baffled as to why you waited a month after your IEC work Visa expired to apply inland. Why did you not submit your application while you were still legally allowed in the country?

Or you could have applied Outland while still legally living within Canada and then left to go home just before your IEC visa expired. If you had, your application would still be nicely processing now.
I was applying for visitor record at that time, so that we were qualified to apply for the PR under common law ( need to live together at least one year)

Everything happened
Just try some way to stay with my boyfriend

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: kkfish

Gax

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Can you please tell me what’s the decision will be of my spouse sponsorship application sending arc 5 months ago i got dm today
It means ur application have been approved!!! U will get ppr soon. I’m so happy for u girl

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hey guys can can anyone give me an estimated timeline on how long it takes to process an ARC and how did your cases go
Thanks very much for the response

Reactions: Samirmoukh

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hey guys can can anyone give me an estimated timeline on how long it takes to process an ARC and how did your cases go
Thanks very much for the response
I had my inland application and was just at the final stages before I was removed on an exclusion order the mp for my area requested I submit an ARC so as to be able to get back and get my PR as well.. submitted the application for the TRV and ARC at the same time with all the documents I brought back with me.. when submitting my application I was told the would have to take my passport and send it to me when the visa has been stamped. Paused the 400 fee as well.. anyone kinda in my situation able to give me a timeline on how long the processing could take

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Well we finally got decisions on our ARC. It was refused. I am heart broken :( My rep is shocked. They didn't give a reason only no compelling reason to move back to Canada. I wrote them a heart felt letter.
My husband has no criminality and no ties to terrorism. No clue why it was refused. They still have no made any decisions on our PR. I assume they cannot approve the PR without the ARC? Once they deny the PR we can then appeal it. Has anyone here appealed their PR or ARC decision? How long does it take?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
After getting decision on ARC; how long does it take to get decision on PR?