Linour93

Oct 5, 2018
Algeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31-01-2018
Hey everybody I'm new here I'm Algerian i submitted my sponsorship file on January 31st in Canada i lived there for 3 years i did a refugee claim that was denied so i lived on the date that the immigration chose for me ...
So right now I'm in the stage to pass the interview and after that i should do the arc...
So i want to now what kind of questions that the agent would ask in the interview and please give some explanation about the arc
P.s. im dealing with the office of Paris
Thank you so much in advance for ur responses ❤

Linour93

Oct 5, 2018
Algeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31-01-2018
Hey guys I'm new here
It's the second time that i post for this subject please help
I'm Algerian i was sent off from canada because of refusal refugee claim and now I'm on spousal sponsorship since the 31 st of January 2018 and I'm about to pass the interview ,so i would like to know what are the questions that i will be asked during the interview and want to have information about ARC

waiting for your responses
Thank you !

Linour93

Oct 5, 2018
Algeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31-01-2018
Hello man i can't help u for the ARC because i will probably submit it in 2 or 3 months it depends how fast the things will go however, if u are getting ready for arc for sure u passed interview so please i want to know what are the questions that the agent asked to you
Thank you

Linour93

Oct 5, 2018
Algeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
31-01-2018
If some one please help me after 2 years my apeal for spousal sponsorship is accepted now London visa office asking me to submit the ARC in order to overcome the inadmissiblity issues due to deportation on refugee case.where I can download the arc application form I can’t find it on cic web side if you can share the link and if some on can help me write the letter for explanation I appreciate that .
Hey man sorry for not being helpful for regarding the arc because in 2 months i should submit it too because i was sent off too however i need to know what are the questions that the agent did ask to u ?
Thanks buddy and good luck

Maya Canada

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
I paid my fees and removal expenses on the 14 of October. Have not heard anything else since than...

Anybody has an idea of how long after paying those fees would take to finalize ARC and they could end the processing of our PR application?

Any previous experiences?

Please, let me know as its been 63 days of silence...thanks
Hey guys I'm new here
I'm Algerian i was sent off from canada because of refusal refugee claim and now I'm on spousal sponsorship since the 31 st of January 2018 and I'm about to pass the interview ,so i would like to know what are the questions that i will be asked during the interview and want to have information about ARC

Thank you !
Hey guys I'm new here

Thank you !

See page 47 response on arc https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/authorization-to-return-to-canada.40612/page-50

Bonjing26

Oct 17, 2018
Could someone help us on how to make an ARc? My husband has received a deportation order and need to leave canada on Nov 19. Your help will be much aprreciated. Thanks u

Lin2186

Mar 28, 2018
Hello all,

Does anyone please help me to understand below message that I got from my local MP.

My local MP told me, " the security and criminal checks haven't yet been completed. but they have done an initial assessment of the ARC and it has now been referred for decision, as this is a complex case so there is no processing time attributed. There is nothing outstanding or required from applicant at this point."

Do you know what does this mean? they started to review the case? how long will take for making a decision ? The security and criminal checks haven't yet been completed? what's this ?

I have not receive any emails or notifications after I mailed the ARC submission in July 2018, almost 5 months already.

Your help would be so much appreciated !!!

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Hello all,

Does anyone please help me to understand below message that I got from my local MP.

My local MP told me, " the security and criminal checks haven't yet been completed. but they have done an initial assessment of the ARC and it has now been referred for decision, as this is a complex case so there is no processing time attributed. There is nothing outstanding or required from applicant at this point."

Do you know what does this mean? they started to review the case? how long will take for making a decision ? The security and criminal checks haven't yet been completed? what's this ?

I have not receive any emails or notifications after I mailed the ARC submission in July 2018, almost 5 months already.

Your help would be so much appreciated !!!
You are probably looking at a long processing time, ARC processing can be quite slow. Its Its not fun, but I advise patience, like the MP said there is nothing you can do right now.

Bonjing26

Oct 17, 2018
Hi just wanna ask this one, im confused. Is this departure order or deportation? Because it says down deemed to deportation. Many thanks.

Deprture Order

Family name
Given name
Date of birth
Sex
Citizenship
Document no.

I hereby make a departure order against the above named person pursuant to immig refigee and protected....because i am satisfied that the person is described in:

4.1(a)in that in balance of probabilities, there are grounds to belive is a foreign national who is inadmissable for failing to comply with this act through the act or omission which contravenes directly or indirecty a provisiin of this Act.

Important:

This order will be deemed to be a deportation order where no certificate of departure is issued within the applicable period of specified in Refugee protection..etc..

Please help me to understNd this. Is this departure order or deportation order? Thanks so much for your replies will be much appreciated.

Last edited:

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Hi just wanna ask this one, im confused. Is this departure order or deportation? Because it says down deemed to deportation. Many thanks.

Deprture Order

Family name
Given name
Date of birth
Sex
Citizenship
Document no.

I hereby make a departure order against the above named person pursuant to immig refigee and protected....because i am satisfied that the person is described in:

4.1(a)in that in balance of probabilities, there are grounds to belive is a foreign national who is inadmissable for failing to comply with this act through the act or omission which contravenes directly or indirecty a provisiin of this Act.

Important:

This order will be deemed to be a deportation order where no certificate of departure is issued within the applicable period of specified in Refugee protection..etc..

Please help me to understNd this. Is this departure order or deportation order? Thanks so much for your replies will be much appreciated.
Its a departure order, you need to leave Canada otherwise it will change into a deportation order. Confirm your departure with CBSA at the airport.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

Deprture Order

Family name
Given name
Date of birth
Sex
Citizenship
Document no.

Important:

Agreed with the above. This is a departure order. If you do not leave within 30 days of receiving it, it will turn into a deportation order.

Reactions: Bonjing26

Laseranca2016

Nov 26, 2017
Sweden
ARC sent in the same time with my spousal sponsorship applications.
App received on December 28 2017
AOR February 15 2018
Started processing my app on Feb 2018
Medical passed on June 28
App transferred to London VO on October 26 2018
After this on my ECAS appears one more line which says "We started processing your application on November 13 2018".
This means that they are processing my ARC or what? I don't know how long is going to take but this is so frustrating!

Maya Canada

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi so this is our situation spousal sponsorship interview went well, relationship approved. The officer said that ARC is required and they will process it hopefully in a few weeks, a TRP permit is the only way because of an inadmissible issue pertaining to a simple conviction over 10 years ago.
Can anyone say or know if the arc will be approved?
Are arc approved by managers?
What are the chances cause from what we red spousal sponsorship approval after the interview are compelling reasons for ARC approval.
Any input or advise / experiences that anyone may have please?

Laseranca2016

Nov 26, 2017
Sweden
Hi so this is our situation spousal sponsorship interview went well, relationship approved. The officer said that ARC is required and they will process it hopefully in a few weeks, a TRP permit is the only way because of an inadmissible issue pertaining to a simple conviction over 10 years ago.
Can anyone say or know if the arc will be approved?
Are arc approved by managers?
What are the chances cause from what we red spousal sponsorship approval after the interview are compelling reasons for ARC approval.
Any input or advise / experiences that anyone may have please?
What was your conviction?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
What was your conviction?
Must have been a deportation and/or failed refugee claim. If it was a criminal conviction, then rehabilitation would be required (not an ARC).