+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Authorization to return to Canada.

Maya Canada

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi it was a DUI Summary conviction From 2000 and it was a fine for 600.00 which was paid, failed refugee claim but the officer asked for the arc fees if it was paid and we did that over a year ago, the officer said they will process the ARC - plus they wanted to know if the TRP application and fees were paid. I'm guessing that the officer is requesting the arc first and then a TRP and or probably granting an exemption / or H&C factors consideration.
Please provide any advise or Input on this

Last edited:

Dorib

Dec 23, 2017
Hi so this is our situation spousal sponsorship interview went well, relationship approved. The officer said that ARC is required and they will process it hopefully in a few weeks, a TRP permit is the only way because of an inadmissible issue pertaining to a simple conviction over 10 years ago.
Can anyone say or know if the arc will be approved?
Are arc approved by managers?
What are the chances cause from what we red spousal sponsorship approval after the interview are compelling reasons for ARC approval.
Any input or advise / experiences that anyone may have please?
Have you finished? Did you get the approval or you're still.waiting?

ryan17

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
How long does it take to get arc approved been almost a month applied arc after geeting approved in interview for spousal sponsorship
Vo: new delhi

Dorib

Dec 23, 2017
How long does it take to get acr approved been almost a month applied arc after geeting approved in interview for spousal sponsorship
Vo: new delhi
Depends on the LVO. Our ARC is dealt in Rome, Italy and unfortumately we're still waiting for a response (wishing for an approval) since December 2018.

Dorib

Dec 23, 2017
We got the request for payment and ARC, next day after finishing the interview. We applied right away in December 2018 and here we are still waiting...for an approval.

ryan17

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I think my officer wasn’t sure about it and wasted my 2 months but i applied ryt away as i got request from them

Dorib

Dec 23, 2017
The saga of ARC is continuing. Just keeping you inform but hoping that you're case is going to move faster than mine. In March they asked for a letter of explanation. Submitted right away and I sent it also through mail. The deadline was 1st of May. Today I got another request to submit a RCMP.
God I hope this is the last requirement and finally they will give us a response. Fingers crossed

ryan17

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hope so you will get it soon
Idk about mine yet no response from them sent them a letter by sponsor last week explaining the situation to process it faster

ryan17

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Do you had any criminal inadmissibility? Sorry if you don’t mind answering it
The saga of ARC is continuing. Just keeping you inform but hoping that you're case is going to move faster than mine. In March they asked for a letter of explanation. Submitted right away and I sent it also through mail. The deadline was 1st of May. Today I got another request to submit a RCMP.
God I hope this is the last requirement and finally they will give us a response. Fingers crossed

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Hello forum
My ARC was approved in less than a month.

ARC fee and letter sent July 13th 2010 it was received on July 20th 2010. :eek:

(PPR) Passport request on August 18th 2010. :D

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
Please can you help with the template of the letter I need to send to them

ryan17

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Just got the letter for ARC after 3 months of been interviewed ...Please how do I go about this
Don’t panic be calm explain the situation and let them kne you learned your lesson and need of it coz there no other way out for your partner he or she is eargerly waiting for you to plan better future with kids and stay positive hope to hear back soon
It’s been almost month i had sent it no response yet from them

aabiola

Aug 24, 2018
Don’t panic be calm explain the situation and let them kne you learned your lesson and need of it coz there no other way out for your partner he or she is eargerly waiting for you to plan better future with kids and stay positive hope to hear back soon
It’s been almost month i had sent it no response yet from them
Thanks for the reply ..please can you email me a template of how the letter will look like ..