January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
MJay1991 said:
My husband is from Mexico and our VO is Mexico City. I am (very pleasantly) surprised how quickly the ARC application went through, if it did.

I don't know why they didn't ask for a passport though. Any thoughts? They said they are sending our documents in the mail, which documents would these be?
did they ask you for the Right of Permanent Residency fee? From Mexico you don't need visa i guess just the eTA, but they usually ask for copy of passport, this letter is very weird!

If you have paid the RPRF and the ARC fees then they will send you the corp and all that. I am not expert but i would assume your ARC is approved!!

good luck!!

MJay1991

Mar 16, 2017
Thank you! Yes, we paid our rPRF towards the beginning of our application (they requested it) and then paid our ARC when they requested it, a few months later. My fingers are crossed. They haven't formally said they accepted it. Does anyone here know at what point they ask for your intended address in Canada? Is that a sign of acceptance?

MJay1991

Mar 16, 2017
Just got confirmation by phone today that we have been approved :D :p!!! I'm guessing that they are sending the CORP then. Does anyone know when they ask for the passport?

Keep your hopes up, everyone. My husband's case was very difficult and everything worked out for us. There is hope!

adt83

Oct 5, 2015
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
23-01-2017
AOR Received.
02/14/2017
File Transfer...
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
Done Upfront
Interview........
06/10/2017
Passport Req..
06/10/2017
VISA ISSUED...
06/10/2017
LANDED..........
23/09/2017
europearora said:
I have a same problem. I got Certificate of Departure but in my form they have written Not applicable on Notice of Liability. I think this form is for transportation cost which CBSA paid.

How about yours.. what they have written
My husband wasn't given one... which is interesting...

It appears that in cases (probably such as yours) people are given a Departure Order, and then the Certificate of Departure.

My husband received a1 Year Exclusion Order after not adhering to the Departure Order. So all we have are copies of his Exclusion Order from Canadian Immigration, and then a Notice of Removal and Profile from Canadian Border Services Agency from the day when he was put on the plane. ::)

Now I'm more confused. :D

My only concern is that I've heard of others who were asked to submit an ARC even with having only received a 1 year exclusion, even when the 1 year ban had ended. I don't want that to happen, as it seems like a much longer wait.

Claus

Feb 17, 2017
Hello Aloaleja!! Just an update! They called me last Thursday. ;D They asked me just 2 ARC questions, then the lady told me to check my email because they will email me soon. My surprise is that next day, I got an email requesting PPR!!! 8)
I guess they did approve my ARC! :p I sent the Passports the same day (Friday) through Western Union. We are so excited! :) They got my passports on Monday, so now we are waiting for them to return them.
Finally, this nightmare will be over soon! :D :D

Do you have any update?

Thanks for replying!!

Aloaleja said:
Hello Claus, its been long time for you! i hope you get your call and you can finalize this! You sound strong and so determined in keeping the integrity of your family and thats a good example not only for your children but for people like me! so you deserve good news in the next days!

I believe the AOR2 stand for the second Acknowledge of recipient, when the PR application gets transferred to the VO in this case Mexico. Some people say it usually takes 3 to 4 months to received that letter and others say they don't send it. Very few have received the AOR2 with in days from their Sponsor approval! it really kills me when all this process change according to the criteria of the agent in charge of the app!

I notify the lawyer of my pregnancy and he say he will update my file with CIC, and I haven't heard from him since! I am with My husband now but I'll be back to Canada on Monday and then I will contact lawyer to see if he has an update for me. This time is gonna be hard because we are uncertain if I'll be able to come and visit Husband again before my due date!
Well lets see how this story ends!! ???

And thanks for replying!!

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Claus said:
Hello Aloaleja!! Just an update! They called me last Thursday. ;D They asked me just 2 ARC questions, then the lady told me to check my email because they will email me soon. My surprise is that next day, I got an email requesting PPR!!! 8)
I guess they did approve my ARC! :p I sent the Passports the same day (Friday) through Western Union. We are so excited! :) They got my passports on Monday, so now we are waiting for them to return them.
Finally, this nightmare will be over soon! :D :D

Do you have any update?

Thanks for replying!!

Hello Claus,

Congratulations you're at the end.

Yes, I got lots of updates, My lawyer sent me the letter acknowledging the update of my pregnancy, and On March 29, the eCAS was updated, two lines added one saying they started the permanent residency on March 29, and that they send a letter requesting some documents. So lawyer forward me the letter on Monday, April 3, and they requested a set of finger prints, which seems weird because some people say it could be a mistake and they might be actually asking for the police certificate and that the request is incomplete. I was hoping and I want to believe that they are probably asking just for the fingerprints and they will run it and get the records themselves, (RCMP) but at this point i have no idea what to believe. My husband is running around his city trying to find a place where he can get the fingerprints done because the PGR won't do them, unless he has the Canadian format and depending on the amount of work they have at the moment. so he is tying to get a Notary who can do the prints. I haven't talk to him yet to find out how he made out. I just hope he gets fingerprints done so we don't lose anymore time.

In your case did they ask for your RCMP record and did you have to apply by yourself?

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
adt83 said:
My husband wasn't given one... which is interesting...

It appears that in cases (probably such as yours) people are given a Departure Order, and then the Certificate of Departure.

My husband received a1 Year Exclusion Order after not adhering to the Departure Order. So all we have are copies of his Exclusion Order from Canadian Immigration, and then a Notice of Removal and Profile from Canadian Border Services Agency from the day when he was put on the plane. ::)

Now I'm more confused. :D

My only concern is that I've heard of others who were asked to submit an ARC even with having only received a 1 year exclusion, even when the 1 year ban had ended. I don't want that to happen, as it seems like a much longer wait.
Even I am not sure if I need ARC or not. Last month i submitted all the documents like new form, Medical, PCC and Landing fee.
Again in March CIC requested (intention to Return from my wife). We both live together outside Canada.

Now I am confused if I need to go through ARC or not..

Any idea?

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
Hi
I had my spousal interview in dec last year and after they sent me letter to pay for my arc fees and I did... Just today got called they're asked me to come again to high commission does anyone know y r they calling me

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
vannak said:
Hi
I had my spousal interview in dec last year and after they sent me letter to pay for my arc fees and I did... Just today got called they're asked me to come again to high commission does anyone know y r they calling me
maybe they want to take your finger prints.

Did you paid your Landing fees and have you appeared for your medical again?

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
europearora said:
maybe they want to take your finger prints.

Did you paid your Landing fees and have you appeared for your medical again?
Yes I already paid... I did my medical already aaswell...

vannak

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
September 04 2016
Interview........
hope not
LANDED..........
soon
europearora said:
Did you received form 0056 at the time of your deportation and paid for your own ticket?
I got there email they need my finger print does anyone know how long it will take after the finger print to get my visa or wats gunna be next??

europearora

Star Member
Nov 29, 2016
vannak said:
I got there email they need my finger print does anyone know how long it will take after the finger print to get my visa or wats gunna be next??
they will check your criminal records within Canada now.

Its a good sign.. your application is almost done now.

Claus

Feb 17, 2017
Hi there! My case was different because I am not from Mexico, so there are things that they didn´t request like the fingerprints.
They haven´t return my passports yet. They got them on the 3rd. Hopefully, they don´t take too long.
I learned that every case is different, so do not get stress. I have been getting stress so many times because I read something else. Everyone has different experience, like I said it is because of the case.
I can only tell you to have faith and you will see that eventually this nightmare will have an end. ;)
Hope you are doing great!

Aloaleja said:
Hello Claus,

Congratulations you're at the end.

Yes, I got lots of updates, My lawyer sent me the letter acknowledging the update of my pregnancy, and On March 29, the eCAS was updated, two lines added one saying they started the permanent residency on March 29, and that they send a letter requesting some documents. So lawyer forward me the letter on Monday, April 3, and they requested a set of finger prints, which seems weird because some people say it could be a mistake and they might be actually asking for the police certificate and that the request is incomplete. I was hoping and I want to believe that they are probably asking just for the fingerprints and they will run it and get the records themselves, (RCMP) but at this point i have no idea what to believe. My husband is running around his city trying to find a place where he can get the fingerprints done because the PGR won't do them, unless he has the Canadian format and depending on the amount of work they have at the moment. so he is tying to get a Notary who can do the prints. I haven't talk to him yet to find out how he made out. I just hope he gets fingerprints done so we don't lose anymore time.

In your case did they ask for your RCMP record and did you have to apply by yourself?