January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Hi
I know that I needed an ARC so I sent it in before they requested it. The interview I had in October last year it was for the Arc and for the sponsorship to.
They asked for a new schedule A in July and I received the approval of the ARC in this October. I'm not sure why is the sponsorship not finished yet but they just requested new passport pictures last Friday. What I'm thinking is I must be in the last part of the application otherwise why would they ask for new pictures.
Well hopefully all these going to be done really soon.
Oh but if they requested your passport I am pretty sure your application is done, you just have to wait for your CORP and then do your landing.
So many congratulations, ARC is the most difficult part in the application and you already have that approved.

rhukil

Jul 8, 2016
Hi @Bryanna ,,

We just received this (for our mother's TRV) by the Delhi immigration office today:

 Client Information:please submit application for Authority to Return to Canada along with
fees of Cad 400 and Removal Cost Repayment $ 1500. This must be received at this
office by: 2017/12/16

Our parents had a refugee status in Canada and they left in 1995, the Canadian office also paid for their airline tickets. We need help to go further from here. Please assist!!!

rhukil

Jul 8, 2016
I know that. I just wanted to know from @Bryanna if there are specific things to keep in mind to fill the ARC application and what the visa officer will be looking for when we submit this.

Latas23

Apr 30, 2017
Hello!

Last night we received an email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and It seems legit, the real "Golden email".

But, having read some of examples, ours has some differences:

1- The UCI number is blank

2- It does not have a bar code

3- They are giving us just 15 days to send the passports, not 30 as they usual give.

4- We don't need a Visa for Canada (our passports are Mexican and Italian, so we need just an eTA), but they are not giving us the chance to send just a copy of the passports picture page. They are requesting the original passports.

5- And this is the weirdest one... they are asking the complete address in which we intend to live in Canada o_O I honestly think that this request doesn't make any sense, because we are not going to rent an apartment nor hostel nor whatever without knowing if we are actually accepted, without our PR Visa in hand, and not knowing when exactly are we going to land! (We know it is going to be in Calgary, and it should before April 2018... but that's it!)

Please note that our Visa Office is Mexico City.

Could someone help us?

Thank you!

FW-SandA

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hello!

Last night we received an email from IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and It seems legit, the real "Golden email".

But, having read some of examples, ours has some differences:

1- The UCI number is blank

2- It does not have a bar code

3- They are giving us just 15 days to send the passports, not 30 as they usual give.

4- We don't need a Visa for Canada (our passports are Mexican and Italian, so we need just an eTA), but they are not giving us the chance to send just a copy of the passports picture page. They are requesting the original passports.

5- And this is the weirdest one... they are asking the complete address in which we intend to live in Canada o_O I honestly think that this request doesn't make any sense, because we are not going to rent an apartment nor hostel nor whatever without knowing if we are actually accepted, without our PR Visa in hand, and not knowing when exactly are we going to land! (We know it is going to be in Calgary, and it should before April 2018... but that's it!)

Please note that our Visa Office is Mexico City.

Could someone help us?

Thank you!

Congratulations!

I would book a hotel/furnished apartment in downtown Calgary for 2 weeks and send it to them with an explanation letter stating that I intend to live on that address for 2 weeks immediately after landing and within those 2 weeks, my top priority will be to rent an apartment. And that I will inform IRCC and update my address as soon as I rent a place. It is not possible to rent an apartment without having seen it in person.

When you book the temporary hotel/apartment, make sure the booking can be cancelled for free before arrival.

Best wishes!
:)

Khalidkhan84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi I need urgent information for my ARC I applied for my spousal visa and recently had an interview which went well and I was asked to apply for an ARC I received an letter from London vo which states the following, Client information:authorization to return to Canada (ARC) application information. I have checked the cic website and it's asking for me to fill out the temporary visitor visa forms. Which is very confusing, since it also states if it's family class application the arc will be dealt within the application can someone please help and explain what we need to submit any suggestions guys thanks in advance

Khalidkhan84

Dec 4, 2017
HI can you answer the following, Hi I need urgent information for my ARC I applied for my spousal visa and recently had an interview which went well and I was asked to apply for an ARC I received an letter from London vo which states the following, Client information:authorization to return to Canada (ARC) application information. I have checked the cic website and it's asking for me to fill out the temporary visitor visa forms. Which is very confusing, since it also states if it's family class application the arc will be dealt within the application can someone please help and explain what we need to submit anysuggestions guys thanks in advance

Sziszike

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
29-09-2016 , 05-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-08-2016
Med's Request
21-10-2016
Med's Done....
07-11-2016
Interview........
18-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2018
HI can you answer the following, Hi I need urgent information for my ARC I applied for my spousal visa and recently had an interview which went well and I was asked to apply for an ARC I received an letter from London vo which states the following, Client information:authorization to return to Canada (ARC) application information. I have checked the cic website and it's asking for me to fill out the temporary visitor visa forms. Which is very confusing, since it also states if it's family class application the arc will be dealt within the application can someone please help and explain what we need to submit anysuggestions guys thanks in advance

Hi
You have to fill out the visitor visa form because that's how they start your arc application. You are so have to pay if I remember correctly 400 application and if they send you back and they got your ticket you also have to pay 1500 this is the repayment of the fee. You are so looking forward to a long process usually they process the Arc application in about minimum year. Maybe you going to get lucky and maybe yours going to be faster. mine took almost 3 years.
But good luck to you anyway

Khalidkhan84

Dec 4, 2017
Hi,
thank you for your response.
So if I understood you correctly I need to submit the Application For Visitor Visa
Which includes the following:

-Application for visitor visa form
-written letter explain why ARC should be granted
-copy of passport
-2 passport size photographs
-processing fee $400

My question is:
The application for visitor visa, is it just that form or the entire application package which includes the following:
-Application for visitor visa form
-family information form
- statutory declaration of common law union form
- visa application photograph
-use of representative form
- document checklist that mentions all of the above including proof of financial support and purpose of travel.

Also,
For question stating visa requested?
Do I still write visitor visa even if it’s spousal sponsorship?

For question stating purpose of your visit to Canada?
Do I write family visit or write other and in detail section write spousal sponsorship?

Lastly for question stating enter dates from -to that you plan to stay in Canada?
What do I write since again it’s for spousal sponsorship case.

Thanks a lot in advance and just for information purpose I am applying from Pakistan

John013

Jun 17, 2017
The Netherlands
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-06-2017
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
02-11-2017
Med's Done....
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2018
LANDED..........
06-10-2018
Does anyone know what the timeline looks like these days for an ARC?
Not too good, from what i hear long processing times and bad chances of actually getting one.

BlackDiamond

Jul 19, 2017
Liberia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
15-02-2016
AOR Received.
03-16-2016
File Transfer...
30-03-2016
Med's Request
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
04-04-2017
@ Starblitz4444, John013 is right they are very hard to get, but it also depends on the type of visa application that you send in. For example a family sponsorship application would be considered a lot faster than just a visitor's visa.

What type of visa are you applying for?

It also depends on the reason why you were deported in the first place. Have your circumstances changed, or do you still have a criminal background (using this as an example) or are you using this as a bye-pass to live permanently in canada (again an example).

When you apply you need to think like the immigration officers. What was wrong with your case in the first place. What perception do they have of you right now. How has your case or you as an individual changed since then. The letter they are asking you is not just a two paragraph excerpt on how you are sorry but rather your chance to change the narrative and the perception they have of you.

Good luck!

Reactions: John013

Annie17

Jan 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me what the procedure for applying for ARC is when you have a passport that doesn't require a visa? The visa application is not needed, is it? and finally I didn't see where the papers have to be sent? Is there an email or an address?