Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
Hello, I filed a sponsorship application for my wife in Colombia. She had lived in Canada with her parents since she was 16 until she was 18, her family's refugee claim was denied and they did not leave by the day they were asked so their departure order became a deportation order, we just received a letter from immigration asking for us to pay the removal fees and asking to apply for the authorization to return to canada but i have read on the cic website and this is what comes up:

If you are applying to come to Canada for any reason, (visiting, studying, working or immigrating),you should not submit a separate application for an ARC. If your application is approved, the ARC will be dealt within the context of that application. You will simply be asked to submit the fee.

i would like someone to confirm if i have to apply or just need to pay the fee.

Thank- you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You need to pay the fee and also apply.

The statement from the web site effectively states that you should not submit an ARC application independently. As suggested by CIC, you submitted the PR application and now the time has come for 'the ARC to be dealt within the context of that application'. You still have to fill out all of the paperwork and pay the fee - you're just doing it as part of the PR application process.

will0624

Jan 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2013
ok thanks for your help, i have been trying to look for the applications for the ARC but havent been able to find them, i understand that its relative to the visa office but dont see anything on the bogotas visa office

MihailG

Feb 16, 2018
Visa Office......
Rome Italy
You need to pay the fee and also apply.

The statement from the web site effectively states that you should not submit an ARC application independently. As suggested by CIC, you submitted the PR application and now the time has come for 'the ARC to be dealt within the context of that application'. You still have to fill out all of the paperwork and pay the fee - you're just doing it as part of the PR application process.
Rome Italy canadian embassy requested our prra application, reference letters, bank statements and university enrollements 2 weeks ago for the authorization to return back to canada, is this a good thing or does this mean that they simply began processing our application. We have stage 1 approved for humanitarian and we need the arc to come back to canada.

Dorib

Dec 23, 2017
Rome Italy canadian embassy requested our prra application, reference letters, bank statements and university enrollements 2 weeks ago for the authorization to return back to canada, is this a good thing or does this mean that they simply began processing our application. We have stage 1 approved for humanitarian and we need the arc to come back to canada.

Dorib

Dec 23, 2017
Hello. Have you finished this process at Roma Office? I'm asking because I'm in the same status

anonymous12

Star Member
Mar 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, Can sombody please help me, I was deported in 2005 from Canada, now I am US citizen. IRCC has asked me to apply for ARC in order to visit Canada. Can somebody please send me the application form to apply for ARC. I cant find it online as I am applying for USA.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, Can sombody please help me, I was deported in 2005 from Canada, now I am US citizen. IRCC has asked me to apply for ARC in order to visit Canada. Can somebody please send me the application form to apply for ARC. I cant find it online as I am applying for USA.
Follow the instructions on this page under "how to apply". You'll see there's a section that specifically provides instructions for individuals (such as yourself) who are visa exempt.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/inadmissibility/reasons/authorization-return-canada.html

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
hi

has anyone heard from delhi about ARC??
my visa expires in 2 months… buy haven’t heard about arc.

Ana@@@

Star Member
Jun 29, 2021
Please note that a new ARC application was opened under ARC and has been associated to your permanent residency application. Furthermore, it appears that the previous officer assigned to your application, has re-opened your EP**** file, therefore, your permanent resident visa and Confirmation of Permanent Residence has been cancelled. Please do not attempt to enter Canada at this time or as planned.
We will contact you if further information is required, and will process your file accordingly.

just received this response from ircc

FAREEDAZIZ786

Oct 8, 2023
hi i was deported back in 2004 from canada i am usa citizen i have applied 6 time arc and apeal the decision in fedral court but was denied i am usa citizen with good back ground in usa you have any luck yet?