+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian traffic report history

Wikner_karin

Sep 19, 2019
Hi there! I just have a question regarding my Australian traffic report history. I don’t have an Australian licence nor from my home country (Sweden), I’m quite sure that I still need to submit some official documents that confirms this. But the thing is some people say it’s if you’ve lived for 6 months or more in either VIC or QLD and I only lived 1,5 months in VIC for my farm work. So my question is, what is the correct information regarding this subject?

Thanks in advance!! Best regards, Karin

harmangill

Sep 19, 2019
Hi you can apply for Traffic history report and if you don’t held Australian license they will send you a letter stated that you never held Qld or Vic License and you can gave that to IRCC.

Wikner_karin

Sep 19, 2019
Hi again! I’m not sure if I picked the right forum for this question but I’m going to apply for a WHV.

I can’t apply for a traffic report history from Victoria because they want me to fill in details about my licence, that’s the first thing they ask about and because I can’t answer that I’m not allow to proceed onwards.

So it’s just a bit difficult, I emailed Victoria roads office after someone told me to do that. Basically just told them I don’t have licence and if they can provide me with an official document that states that. Hopefully it will work.

Thanks for your replies!