+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Australian PCC

latha20

Feb 24, 2017
Hi,

I am an Indian and submitted my EE profile. I am expecting an ITA.
I studied in Australia for 1 year and 8 months.
It is necessary for me to submit Australian PCC.
My question here is -
1. how to download the correct application with code 35 mentioned in CIC?
2.Also can i apply online? will i be able to obtain the original certificate via email? if i can receive by email, can i upload that directly as original document for PR application?

And last question 3. What proofs can i give to obtain Aus PCC? I was thinking about my Indian Passport and Indian Birth certificate. Will they be valid?

Please help me out!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you must submit an Australian PCC assuming you lived there for 6 months since the age of 18.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latha20 said:
Hi,

I am an Indian and submitted my EE profile. I am expecting an ITA.
I studied in Australia for 1 year and 8 months.
It is necessary for me to submit Australian PCC.
My question here is -
1. how to download the correct application with code 35 mentioned in CIC?
2.Also can i apply online? will i be able to obtain the original certificate via email? if i can receive by email, can i upload that directly as original document for PR application?

And last question 3. What proofs can i give to obtain Aus PCC? I was thinking about my Indian Passport and Indian Birth certificate. Will they be valid?

Please help me out!
Pay attention if you lived in QLD or VIC - you also need to get a traffic check, this trips many people up.

You can apply online but they will send it our via post. If you have friends in Aus still, get it sent there and have them scan it.

latha20

Feb 24, 2017
Thank you for reply. Any idea how long will it take for me to receive the original by post ? i live in the US.
Also any idea about proof documents?

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
latha20 said:
Thank you for reply. Any idea how long will it take for me to receive the original by post ? i live in the US.
Also any idea about proof documents?
All answers available with a quick check on the website.

https://www.afp.gov.au/what-we-do/services/criminal-records/national-police-checks

Reactions: Sanjna Behl

UPA

Apr 17, 2017
ozlis said:
Pay attention if you lived in QLD or VIC - you also need to get a traffic check, this trips many people up.

You can apply online but they will send it our via post. If you have friends in Aus still, get it sent there and have them scan it.

I lived in Canberra, ACT for a year so I do not need traffic check right? it sayd QLD or VIC

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
I lived in Canberra, ACT for a year so I do not need traffic check right? it sayd QLD or VIC
hey i got the Australian PCC without any QLD and VIC traffic requirement will CIC accept my Australia Police certificate?

liaquat85

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
hey i got the Australian PCC without any QLD and VIC traffic requirement will CIC accept my Australia Police certificate?

Although I have lived in QLD and VIC both but when I asked about the required documents for Australia Police Certificate they said I do not need any thing ?

nothingtt28

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017

Although I have lived in QLD and VIC both but when I asked about the required documents for Australia Police Certificate they said I do not need any thing ?
Hi, can you explain abit more about your situation? Does it mean that when you applied online on AFP website they didnt require the Traffic History? I lived in Queensland but never drove, and I need to get the Traffic History record. But I am currently in Canada. Will I just have to mail everything there to get the Traffic History? Thank you if you can share your experience.

Eagle007

Nov 29, 2019
hi all , i have obtained australian pcc , i got it mailed to my brother in australia , it is issued for me but on the upper left side the name of my brother and his address is mentioned will cic accept it ?

madybg

Nov 7, 2020
hi all , i have obtained australian pcc , i got it mailed to my brother in australia , it is issued for me but on the upper left side the name of my brother and his address is mentioned will cic accept it ?
Hi, did it work with your brother's mailing address mentioned on it??

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hi Guys,
i am about to apply for https://afpnationalpolicechecks.converga.com.au
Quick question even though we are asked about our email address. They are asking for mail address also.
Are they going to email the pcc or send by post. In India sending by post will take lot of time.

Can you please give some guidance over it.

Akshay999

Aug 3, 2023
bro is that worked ? i mean any issue having that address?