Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
Same issue guys: - I got Australian PCC which says : Immigrations/citizenship Namecheck only -- IS THIS THE ONE WE NEED ?

This says Australian federal police criminal record..

And on IRCC website:
Name of the document you need
Australian National Police Certificate – Overseas Visa – Supply to a Country Other than Australia Name Check only (code number 35) ?

Are both same or different ?

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
I need to get PCC from Australia, I live in NSW 9 years ago. I got the document list (https://www.afp.gov.au/sites/default/files/2023-08/NPC-100PointChecklist-18042019.pdf). My doubt is - can the secondary documents be from any other country? Currently, I am residing in Canada so I can submit my local bank, credit card statements.
Yes you can ,and after I got Australian pcc also for safer side I have submitted driving history from Queensland (department of transport and main roads) and Victoria(vicRoads) even though I lived in NSW only , but it’s not mandatory

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Yes you can ,and after I got Australian pcc also for safer side I have submitted driving history from Queensland (department of transport and main roads) and Victoria(vicRoads) even though I lived in NSW only , but it’s not mandatory
Just a heads up it is mandatory as states don't share data.
Have heard of refusal because of that, some on this forum.

Devone2022

Feb 14, 2024
Just a heads up it is mandatory as states don't share data.
Have heard of refusal because of that, some on this forum.
I lived in Sydney during my stay in Australia.What all do I need to provide for Australia PCC because I see they are rejecting files based on Driving History even not lived in Queensland or Victoria as mentioned in CIC PCC website.Do we need to provide DL history for only these 2 states or by state

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
I lived in Sydney during my stay in Australia.What all do I need to provide for Australia PCC because I see they are rejecting files based on Driving History even not lived in Queensland or Victoria as mentioned in CIC PCC website.Do we need to provide DL history for only these 2 states or by state
Don't do anything. Stay in Australia - I'm starting to question Canada. Here when you work as a bank teller they pay you $18. Accountants get paid low $20s. In Australia those same amounts are closer to $35 and $50/h. Cost of living is same, if not slightly better in Australia because you don't have gas bills and need to buy expensive winter equipment.

Why you want to come here?

Devone2022

Feb 14, 2024
Don't do anything. Stay in Australia - I'm starting to question Canada. Here when you work as a bank teller they pay you $18. Accountants get paid low $20s. In Australia those same amounts are closer to $35 and $50/h. Cost of living is same, if not slightly better in Australia because you don't have gas bills and need to buy expensive winter equipment.

what is your reply about?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

Agreed with the pay rate and wayyyyy better living in Australia but not the same with the immigration...